Search found 4 matches

by bicycle
07 Aug 2009, 05:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Romanini/Polinelli (Brescia/Milan) + the Carbonari
Replies: 22
Views: 21183

Re: Romanini/Polinelli (Brescia/Milan) + the Carbonari

Hello Rosalie, Michael, Lise and "Nairn", My apologies. I, too, failed to sign up for future messages and so had not seen your posts until tonight. Rosalie and Michael: Thank you for your e-mails; I sincerely apologize for not responding. My mother was very ill and, unfortunately, passed a...
by bicycle
17 Nov 2008, 02:17

Yesterday was my first time visiting this website, and therefore the forum, so I wasn't aware of the protocol. Thank you for the clarification and for trying to assist me! Carmilla5: I would love to know what your photo of Count Romanini looks like. If it differs from mine, I would be happy to send ...
by bicycle
16 Nov 2008, 03:33

PeterTimber: If your message of November 16, 2008, was intended for me, please note that I am not doing research. My intention was simply to provide Lise (Carmilla5) with information on Theodora, one of Angelo Romanini and Rosa Polinelli's other daughters.
by bicycle
16 Nov 2008, 01:23

Hello! I am descended from Theodora Romanini. She married John Cummins, and one of their children, Rosa, is my maternal great-grandmother. The Cummins family moved from India (where Rosa was born) to San Antonio, Texas, where Rosa met Norman King; they had two children, Norman, Jr., and Vera (my gra...