Search found 6 matches

by dragontear12
04 Dec 2008, 02:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Benvenuto? Benevento?
Replies: 8
Views: 4866

Re: Benvenuto? Benevento?

These definately could be possible that it is the same person. The 1910 census record for Teodore has him at Manhattan Ward 10 so that would make sense that the family lives together. I will see what i can come up with off of that and maybe through marriage we are related! We'll see!
by dragontear12
04 Dec 2008, 02:33
Topic: FELLI/PALANGE
Replies: 22
Views: 18588

Re: FELLI/PALANGE

Hi John! Sorry I was on the wrong family line... Antonio's father was Liberto (Libero)Palange and mother was Carmela Civica (civicha) - i don't think the maiden name is right but i only have Antonio's marriage record to go off of. Antonio was born Aug 3, 1891. I don't have any other information on L...
by dragontear12
04 Dec 2008, 02:27

Re: Benvenuto? Benevento?

Hi Biff! It is possible that Nicola is a cousin of Teodoro. I found the 2 census records for Teodoro and they have his name listed as Theodore, i noticed that it says he was naturalized but i can't find the naturalization record (i have searched footnote and came up empty). I also have been unsucess...
by dragontear12
04 Dec 2008, 02:15

Yes! My Great great grandfather was Antonio Palange married to Carmela Bilotta. I know that he came over to stay with his brother Michele but i can't find anything on Michele. Antonio came over with his sister Maria Antonia. I also found they had a sister Elveria (Alveria) and their father was Franc...
by dragontear12
03 Dec 2008, 17:25

I have surname palange in my family that came from Cambo... I live in Ohio where most all of the palange's settled. Do you have any names? If so i can possibly tell you if they are connected to me and if we are relatives! I have found quite a bit of information but am still on my family history sear...
by dragontear12
03 Dec 2008, 12:07

Benvenuto? Benevento?

This is the branch of my family that is my "brick wall" so to speak. I am trying to find more information on Theodore "Teodoro" Benvenuto. He was Feb 18, 1889 in Acri, Italy. I know that he married Rosina Iaquinta in New York August 29, 1908 and I believe he died in New York in K...