Search found 7 matches

by paulineh
08 Aug 2009, 03:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: first name question
Replies: 5
Views: 4150

Re: first name question

Biff thanks for that reminder i forgot about the census info that you and misbris had posted there when i found the one i was looking at from 1920 and yes it could have been read as Panfilo or Pamillo the way it was written on the census form but at least this time they had the last name written dow...
by paulineh
06 Aug 2009, 21:44

Re: first name question

the place i found it is a 1920 census in colorado and they don't speak english according to the census so maybe it was a communication error between the census taker and them and should have been the C
by paulineh
06 Aug 2009, 17:12

first name question

could Pamillo have been americanized to Paul ? I think I may have found some of the family i am researching but it lists the name as Pamillo and i have been it as Paul as per the records I have found previosly the rest of the names and ages of wife and children are correct to what I already have Tha...
by paulineh
09 Jan 2009, 23:54
Topic: Help with Romano and Cardino last names Please
Replies: 12
Views: 9459

Re: Help with Romano and Cardino last names Please

misbris thank you will check out these names and try to find out more info trying to verify info on james and millies marriage now as dh uncle thinks they were married at St. Patricks Catholic church in Pueblo so i am trying to find a church to contact there by that name also have info now that Mill...
by paulineh
04 Jan 2009, 22:45

Thank you all for this help you all have been more help to me in this then my mother in law has and have been able to help find things that for whatever reason i could not i really appreciate this
by paulineh
04 Jan 2009, 00:04

yes that is the family and paul is the one who gave me the information i have James did not discuss his family from what i can find out and the only reason i even have the region of Calabria is it is in the cemetary records as place of birth so i don't have much info to work with i feel like this fa...
by paulineh
03 Jan 2009, 21:57

Help with Romano and Cardino last names Please

we are trying to find information on my husbands grandparents James Romano born in Calabria Italy 1903 died in Tooele Ut 1973 He came to the U.S. with his father and a brother (according to one of his sons )as a young boy/ teen possibly 13 yrs of age they were in Pueblo Colorado and James became ill...