Search found 14 matches

by RebeccaLynn
01 Feb 2009, 05:30
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation into italian
Replies: 8
Views: 8419

Re: Translation into italian

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. Sorry i didnt get back to you sooner.
by RebeccaLynn
01 Feb 2009, 05:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Marchiano
Replies: 11
Views: 8430

Re: Looking for Marchiano

WOW thats a lot. Im gonna have to write that all down. But thank you for the info. Sorry I didnt get back sooner. Im gonna get to work on some of this. Thank you again. I really appreciate your help.
by RebeccaLynn
29 Jan 2009, 15:39

Thank you so much. I was wondering if you could give me the English translation to what you had fixed for me? I meant to keep a English copy but somehow i deleted it.
Thanks
by RebeccaLynn
29 Jan 2009, 14:18

I was looking through some of the papers i have hear and i found a couple print offs of census records for Joseph. The first one im not even sure if it is even for him. They don't give me the whole census record though. 1900 New Jersey Census - Middlesex Avenue, Metuchen, Middlesex County ( E 59; S ...
by RebeccaLynn
29 Jan 2009, 13:43

I took the Form letter someone gave me a link to and modified it. Can you tell me if it sounds ok in Italian cuz when i translate it back into english it sounds weird. Il mio nome e' Rebecca Voorhees. Abito a Montrose, Pennsylvania STATI UNITI. Mio grande grande nanno Giuseppe Marchiano, e' nato a S...
by RebeccaLynn
29 Jan 2009, 04:40

I mis wrote before the census records i have are for Joseph Markano (Giuseppe Marchiano) and there are only 2. The census records I have go as followed (its a little odd because alot of the names spelling isnt correct) 1910 United States Federal Census about Joseph Markano Name: Joseph Markano Age i...
by RebeccaLynn
29 Jan 2009, 02:42

Translation into italian

Can someone give me a good website that can translate a letter to Italian for me?
by RebeccaLynn
29 Jan 2009, 02:40
Topic: need some help
Replies: 4
Views: 3183

Re: need some help

Thank you the first site helped alot
by RebeccaLynn
29 Jan 2009, 02:34

BTW i forgot to tell everyone before but Giuseppe Marchiano eventually changed his name to Joseph Markano after arriving in America. And Elisabetta went by Elizabeth. Here are the passenger lists I had found. Giuseppe came to America on a boat called EMS. Giuseppe is #20 http://i166.photobucket.com/...
by RebeccaLynn
29 Jan 2009, 02:18

a distant family member (not sure who) had emailed this information to my grandmothers sister in 2000. And my great Aunt had sent it to my Grandmother. At the time i was to young to really care about where i came from. My grandmother and Aunt have since passed on. And I just recently found the infor...
by RebeccaLynn
28 Jan 2009, 22:10

Re: need some help

ChrisMosca wrote:i believe you would do it this way.

Marchiano Avv. Vincenzo Avvocato
Via Delle Mimose 45
00172 Roma (RM)
Italy
Thank you so much. I have another question. I dont speak read or write italian so how would i go about writing a letter in italian?
by RebeccaLynn
28 Jan 2009, 21:53

need some help

I was looking on www.paginebianche.it and i found a ton of ppl with the last name Marchiano. I wanted to write to them to find out if they are in anyway related to me. I know that most of them will not be but i figured doing that is my best bet im just a little confused about the site (seeing how i ...
by RebeccaLynn
28 Jan 2009, 20:21

Also I forgot to say before. After Giuseppe and Elisabetta got married and moved to America Giuseppe change his name to Joseph Markano and Elisabetta was then called Elizabeth.
by RebeccaLynn
28 Jan 2009, 19:31

Looking for Marchiano

Hi, My name is Rebecca. Im looking for any information on my family. I know a bunch of names but that's really about it. This is what i know. ****(6x great grandfather) Francesco Marchiano m. Marta Lipera (5x great Grandfather)Giovanni Marchiano abt 1766-1826 m. Rosangela Tocci Alessio abt 1774-1827...