Search found 40 matches

by LKate
18 Mar 2020, 19:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: please translate a few sentences
Replies: 2
Views: 528

please translate a few sentences

Hi there, I want to ask my relatives in the Piedmont area how they are doing. Would appreciate help with translating this into Italian. Thank you. Dear Elena and Maria Rosa, My entire family has been thinking about all of you during this time of crisis. We have seen reports from Italy and our hearts...
by LKate
11 Aug 2017, 16:55
Topic: translation, Rocco Fischetti death
Replies: 3
Views: 702

Re: translation, Rocco Fischetti death

Thank you so much, Biff and Erudita. I am going to work on getting a death certificate in Scranton. Having the date is most helpful.

Laura
by LKate
11 Aug 2017, 02:02
Topic: translation, Rocco Fischetti death
Views: 702

translation, Rocco Fischetti death

Hello,
Would someone please translate this for me? I believe it's my relative who died as a result of a coal mining accident in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Many thanks!
Laura Fischetti
by LKate
19 May 2016, 13:23
Topic: translation help, please
Replies: 9
Views: 2409

Re: translation help, please

Thank you, all of you, for your help and perspectives on translating. This knowledge is helpful to me, going forward.

All the best,
Laura
by LKate
17 May 2016, 19:38

Livio, I received a reply. Would you please translate their response? Many thanks. Laura ci dispiace molto per la tua cara nonna alla quale eri tanto affezionata. Una cosa bella è che non ha sofferto. Noi non abbiamo novità importanti, ma stiamo abbastanza bene. Un grande abbraccio a te e ai tuoi ca...
by LKate
16 May 2016, 13:29

Thank you, Livio!
Laura
by LKate
16 May 2016, 01:35

translation help, please

Would someone please translate the paragraphs below into Italian for me? I have to share this news with my cousins, Elena and Maria Rosa, in Candelo. Thank you so much. Laura Fischetti I hope you are all doing well. It has been a long time since we have corresponded. I am so sad to share this news. ...
by LKate
30 Dec 2010, 23:52
Topic: pls translate e-mail from English to Italian
Views: 1337

pls translate e-mail from English to Italian

I'd very much appreciate help with translating the following. Thank you to anyone who is willing to tackle it. Laura It is so good to hear from you! We just returned from New Jersey where Jeff and I spent a snowy Christmas, and since I didn’t have consistent computer access there, I wasn’t able ...
by LKate
24 Dec 2010, 19:51
Topic: e-mail from cousin
Replies: 4
Views: 1895

Re: e-mail from cousin

Thanks to both of you for your help with the exact translation. I appreciate it very much. Happy holidays!
LKate
by LKate
23 Dec 2010, 21:01
Topic: e-mail from cousin
Replies: 4
Views: 1895

e-mail from cousin

Hello, Would someone please translate the e-mail below from my cousin in Italy? Thank you. Laura mi sembra ieri che ci siamo conosciuti e siete stati qui in Italia invece è già passato più di un anno! Però vi penso spesso con tanta simpatia e spero che ci sarà ancora occasione di vederci.Tanti ...
by LKate
18 Oct 2009, 12:29
Topic: help translate to English
Views: 4043

Re: help translate to English

Elba, this is so much more than okay! Thank you so much for your time and skill in helping to maintain connection with these wonderful and warm relatives. It means a lot to me and my family.

Have a great day.

LKate
by LKate
18 Oct 2009, 03:56
Topic: help translate to English
Views: 4043

help translate to English

Could someone please help me with this correspondence from my cousins in Italy? Thank you. Laura è stato bello anche per noi conoscervi anche se il tempo che abbiamo passato insieme è stato davvero poco. In quanto alla cena avrei voluto che conosceste dei piatti tipici anche tenendo conto delle vo...
by LKate
09 Oct 2009, 21:48
Topic: please translate thank you letter to family
Views: 4497

Re: please translate thank you letter to family

Ah, Ada, my friend! You've helped me so many times, and here you are, once again. You are a dear! Thank you, always, for your gift of time and attention.

Laura