Search found 16 matches

by Georginar
11 Oct 2010, 19:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Chiavari Birth certificate
Replies: 5
Views: 2818

Re: Chiavari Birth certificate

I don't know it you got my 2 pms, they show in out box or something like that, and I don't know it that means you didn't get them or that I didn't send them the correct way :S. If anyone else has any other suggestion, o can call the church for me :P, so saviane doesn't feel like she has to help me? ...
by Georginar
08 Oct 2010, 01:23

I'm sorry i forgot to add the link to the latin image, I guess they both have to come together?

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6329 ... ilatin.jpg
by Georginar
07 Oct 2010, 21:25

wowwwwwwwwwww!! I guess luck is smiling at me :P I think that someone going over is the better way, but... I'm in Argentina and don't speak Italian :S What I need is a new birth certificate with the priest AND curia signature and stamp, because the one I have is from 2001 and here at the consulate o...
by Georginar
07 Oct 2010, 01:49

Chiavari Birth certificate

Hi! I know that I haven been around lately but I don't know where else to write. I'm sending emails to everyone i know that migh know some Italian, but so far nothing... My problem is this: I have my ancestors birth certificate, they sended it to my cousin on 2001, the Latin copy and the Italian tra...
by Georginar
18 Mar 2010, 15:08
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Longobucco church
Views: 4202

Re: Longobucco church

thank youuuuuu!!!! :D
by Georginar
18 Mar 2010, 13:08

Re: Longobucco church

I still dont get it, so which is the comune then=? where the townhall would be for Longobucco? Calabria? Cosenza?
I`ll check that link when I get home, it wont let me from work!!
by Georginar
18 Mar 2010, 02:29

Longobucco church

Hi! I need some help since I dont understand Italian, I need to find the birth certificate for Francisco Lavia, who was born in 1896 in Longobucco, Calabria. I get confused, is Calabria the comune for Longobucco? or is it Longobucco a comune itself? And since he was born in 1896, does that mean that...
by Georginar
18 Mar 2009, 01:34
Topic: Riso, Bancalari
Replies: 8
Views: 5635

Re: Riso, Bancalari

Is it true that if someone from Italy left to another country before 1866 I think it is, something about the kindom of the two sicilies that Peter mentione before, that person is not considered "italian" and so he cant pass the Italian citizenship?, if thats so, I cant get it this way eath...
by Georginar
16 Mar 2009, 15:51

Re: Riso, Bancalari

you have no idea how you are helping my cause xD... i really am thank you!!!! Im at work right now, when I get home Ill get back to you :d
by Georginar
16 Mar 2009, 14:03

Riso, Bancalari

Ok then, with Carchedi last name I cant get the citizenship. My last name is Riso, my dad doesnt remember where from italy they´re from. The only thing he knows is that they came here during the Colony... around 1800 something, so I guess that it should be really Difficult to get it from the Riso s...
by Georginar
16 Mar 2009, 03:14
Topic: Cognome Laguzzi
Replies: 3
Views: 7455

Re: Cognome Laguzzi

Yo estoy en Argentina, mi apellido es Riso, y la verdad es que algunos de mi familia pensamos que el apellido es Italiano, pero mi papa no recuerda bien de donde son, porque vinieron a la Argentina hace mucho, en la epoca de la colonia. cualquier duda escribo en ingles o en español.

Saludos
by Georginar
16 Mar 2009, 03:09
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: update Italian Civil Records at ancestry. com
Replies: 24
Views: 36368

Re: update Italian Civil Records at ancestry. com

can you please check for: Antonio Carchedi Born: March 19, 1876 Place Filadelfia, Catanzaro And his wife: Josefa/Josefina Colombo(this is why I need the info, it says 2 different thins in her death certificate and in her immigration papers) Daughter to: Eugenio Colombo and Natalina Caygelli/cayeelli...
by Georginar
16 Mar 2009, 02:57
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: born after 1948? Unable to get Italian citizenship?
Views: 4168

born after 1948? Unable to get Italian citizenship?

I wrote this un another sub forum but it wasnt the write one, basically the questins are 2: 1) my greatdad: Antonio Carchedi, born 1876 filadelfia catanzaro. His wife: Josefina Colombo born 1885 Milan. THEIR DAUGHTER: Jiudita born in Buenos Aires is mother of my father, and the one that would be pas...
by Georginar
13 Mar 2009, 02:15
Topic: Filadelfia, Catanzaro Churches
Replies: 4
Views: 5326

Re: Filadelfia, Catanzaro Churches

thanks for the information... it seems that I cant get the citizenship, the information I have is this: my greatdad: Antonio Carchedi, born 1876 filadelfia catanzaro. His wife: Josefina Colombo born 1885 Milan. THEIR DAUGHTER: Jiudita born in Buenos Aires is mother of my father, and the one that wou...
by Georginar
07 Mar 2009, 13:53
Topic: Filadelfia, Catanzaro Churches
Replies: 4
Views: 5326

Re: Filadelfia, Catanzaro Churches

thank you very much!! I have to ask my Italian friend to find out from italy for me! Since I dont know where to write, to the church or somewhere else. Would you suggest someone that is in Italy look for it, or does it raelly work sending the letter and stuf?, what they told me here at leat, is that...