Search found 33 matches

by adalea
28 Dec 2009, 22:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: historical photos of Bisceglie, Trani, Cerignola & San F
Replies: 1
Views: 2778

historical photos of Bisceglie, Trani, Cerignola & San F

Does anyone happen to know where I can find photos of the towns of Bisceglie (in the Bari province) of italy, as well as Trani. Also of Cerignola & San Ferdinando di Puglia in the Foggia province? I'm simply looking for images that will show what the towns looked like in any of the years between...
by adalea
22 Sep 2009, 18:08
Topic: need a researcher!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 2339

need a researcher!!!

Hi,

I'm looking to hire a researcher who lives in Foggia (preferably) who can research vital records dated after 1900-present in San Ferdinando di Puglia.

If anyone knows of a researcher who can do this, could you please post their contact info so I may contact them?

Thank you.
Anna
by adalea
07 Sep 2009, 04:03
Topic: marriage records in Puglia
Replies: 12
Views: 7893

Re: marriage records in Puglia

Thanks for the suggestion.. unfortunately San Ferdinando di Puglia records (through LDS records) only go through 1899. But her parents would have died after 1920 at the earliest. So I wouldn't be able to find it that way. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if or when they will film more of the ...
by adalea
05 Sep 2009, 17:34

I have read a post you made on how to work backwards from a birth certificate. This is a problem. I have tried to work backwards - my g.grandmother (Isabella) was born and married in San Ferd. di Puglia in 1911, however, there were no records of her parents (Antonio and Rosa) being married in San Fe...
by adalea
05 Sep 2009, 06:34

my g.grandmother was born in San Ferdinando di puglia... also married there. The certificate I have is a marriage certificate that was filled in with handwriting... looks like perhaps from an office in italy - not microfilmed or extract. It only gives my g.grandma's info & g.grandpa's info... as...
by adalea
04 Sep 2009, 01:27

No, there are no processetti records for San Ferdinando di Puglia... plus all of their records at the FHC for that town only go up to 1899, but Isabella was married in 1911.
by adalea
01 Sep 2009, 23:28

clarification: i think you misunderstood my question.

My g.grandmother was Isabella Palumbo. I have her marriage certificate and her birth record, but neither tell me where Isabella's parents were from... her mother's name was Rosa Recchimuzzi and father Antonio Palumbo.

-Anna
by adalea
01 Sep 2009, 23:26

No, it doesn't show where her mother was from. It's a "certificato di matrimonio" - see the link: http://annadalea.com/palumbo/documents/marriageIsabellaPietro.PDF So I know there is a difference between marriage certificate and marriage extract... will the extract have the mother's place ...
by adalea
01 Sep 2009, 16:45

marriage records in Puglia

My family found a marriage (document) for my great grandmother and great grandfather... however, it doesn't have the information that I am looking for. I want to find where my g.grandmothers parents were married before they settled in San Ferdinando di Puglia (there are no marriage records there for...
by adalea
06 Jul 2009, 03:43
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Bisceglie, Trani, Andria to San Ferdinando di Puglia.
Replies: 5
Views: 5635

Re: Bisceglie, Trani, Andria to San Ferdinando di Puglia.

hmm. well i'm not really looking for information on Hotels in San Ferdinando di Puglia, nor am I looking for current information on the region. In one of the links to "wikipedia" it gives no valuable information whatsoever. The most information that I get is from PugliaImperiale.com which ...
by adalea
06 Jul 2009, 01:38
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Bisceglie, Trani, Andria to San Ferdinando di Puglia.
Replies: 5
Views: 5635

Bisceglie, Trani, Andria to San Ferdinando di Puglia.

My ancestors are originally from the towns in the Bari region called Trani, Bisceglie and Andria from the 1820's - 1870's. Can anyone give me a history on these towns from that time period and what happened at the end of that time period that would have made families migrate to other areas, specific...
by adalea
03 Jul 2009, 23:12
Topic: Bari Italy (Bari) BMD records prior to 1809?
Replies: 28
Views: 22549

Re: Bari Italy (Bari) BMD records prior to 1809?

I know all this. I know our entire family tree from ISabella & Pietro down through all of their decendants. What I can't find is Pasquale's birth record. I've been doing some researching and "detective work" on the Capriolis and Palumbos and think I have found the town they came from -...
by adalea
03 Jul 2009, 01:32

also Giuseppe & Angela had a daughter named Maria Domenica born 1892 but died young. :)
by adalea
03 Jul 2009, 01:29

Pietro & Isabella has 3 DAUGHTERS not sons...

YOU FOUND PASQUALE... Come meraviglioso!

Thank you so very much for this find!!! Am I correct that Pasquale was born in San Ferdinando di Puglia in 1885 or was he born in Genzano like his brother Donato?

Many thanks!
Anna