Search found 4 matches

by javabambino
23 Aug 2011, 19:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Domenic Ruggerio (or Ruggiero) family
Replies: 11
Views: 10984

Re: Domenic Ruggerio (or Ruggiero) family

Hello, Ron! Sorry to not get back with you sooner. I was cleaning out my email and came across yours. I don't know how I missed it. I am going to give your email address to my husband, Rudy Minniti. He will be so excited to make contact with you. I don't know how many times my mother in law, Cherubi...
by javabambino
16 Dec 2009, 22:28

Re: Domenic Ruggerio (or Ruggiero) family

Thank you all for taking my research to warp speed. I truly appreciate the time you take and the dedication you show in helping families reconnect with their past. What a great service you provide. Keep up the great work! Buon Natale! Julia Minniti BTW - I found Domenico's record in St. Joe's Cemete...
by javabambino
16 Dec 2009, 16:48

Domenic Ruggerio (or Ruggiero) family

I am trying to locate my mother-in-law's grandparents and family that came from southern Italy. Her maternal grandfather's name was Dominico Ruggerio b. bet 1875-1885 and grandmother's was Antonetta or Annetta Paplo (Paolo?). They had daughters Frencesca, Stella, Maria Rose (this is m-i-l's mother) ...
by javabambino
06 Apr 2009, 05:22
Topic: Minniti in France?
Replies: 1
Views: 2925

Minniti in France?

I'm researching my husband's Minniti family from Reggio Calabria. Not much is known beyond his grandfather, Vincenzo Minniti b. 11 Dec 1896. His mother's given name was Marianna (?). His father's name was Nicola Minniti. Nicola went to France to find work but Marianna refused to leave Italy, so he l...