a lot of info on this website :P
by elizabethvitale
14 Jun 2014, 02:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Prudnella or prunella first name??? vitale last
Replies: 6
Views: 1297

Re: Prudnella or prunella first name??? vitale last

Carmine Thanks for the offer of private message. I have loads of research resourses. I am related to a Giuseppi Vitale, but I don't have all of the details on the record. I did the ellis island on near places of birt in Italy. Anyway, thanks again... As far as census there are so many and I have my ...
by elizabethvitale
14 Jun 2014, 02:29

Re: Prudnella or prunella first name??? vitale last

Hi Everyone Thanks for all of the answers. Could be a mistake. The info was given to me by a genealogist. the person is supposedly related to my grand father and his sister. There was supposedly another older brother Pasquale Vitale and sister Prudnella Vitale. I believe they both made it to America...
by elizabethvitale
11 Jun 2014, 02:47

Prudnella or prunella first name??? vitale last

Does anyone know any other variation for this name? :?
by elizabethvitale
01 Jun 2014, 04:33
Topic: Death certificates Gregoria, gregorio post attached
Replies: 1
Views: 683

Re: Death certificates Gregoria, gregorio post attached

I guess I am at last names of gregoria, vitale and Sophia or sofia... that opens a whole new story.. haha
by elizabethvitale
31 May 2014, 01:40
Topic: Regarding Gregorio census 1920,30,40
Replies: 2
Views: 2192

Re: Regarding Gregorio census 1920,30,40

thank you for your response. Yes this matches my info. I am more concerned about the children listed on the census, who they married, the children they had. I don't think I have time for an Italian adventure online or by mail haaaa :)
by elizabethvitale
28 May 2014, 00:56
Topic: Regarding Gregorio census 1920,30,40
Views: 2192

Regarding Gregorio census 1920,30,40

Does anyone recognize these people listed? Anna Vitale, daughter of Tony and Angeline (Sofia) Vitale. According to the 1930 census, she married Angelo Gregoria circa 1906 (in 1930 they had been married 24 years), almost certainly in Italy. (According to that census, Angelo had immigrated to the U.S....
by elizabethvitale
01 Feb 2012, 23:43
Topic: Any Vitale names looking in :) I FOUND MORE INFO
Views: 2433

Re: Any Vitale names looking in :) I FOUND MORE INFO

Hi Sharon, So our original names may not even be Vitale? lol My grandfather on his marriage certificate gave the name of his parents as Mary and Tony Vitale from Italy, but no city. Dead end for me. Thank you for writing. Did any of your relatives make it down to Washington township in PA? There was...
by elizabethvitale
06 Jun 2010, 19:18
Topic: Dominick, Domenico Vitale
Replies: 4
Views: 4384

Re: Dominick, Domenico Vitale

Thank you for that info but I already have the info. I have his us birth marriage license land deed info burial place etc I was just checking if anyone here has any old family pics and recognizes my grandfather...

by elizabethvitale
06 Jun 2010, 05:18
Topic: Any Vitale names looking in :) I FOUND MORE INFO
Views: 2433

Any Vitale names looking in :) I FOUND MORE INFO

Just passing through Picture of my grandfather at my website link below Dominick Antonio Vitale from Naples, Italy came over on the boats around 1890, became a citizen around 1920 and supposedly traveled through Canada, but not verified anyone recognize him in any family pics??? his father is listed...
by elizabethvitale
30 Jun 2009, 06:26
Topic: Domenic Pasquale, Liberata (DelBosco) Pasquale
Replies: 5
Views: 6567

Re: Domenic Pasquale, Liberata (DelBosco) Pasquale

I wonder now I have read this post. My father's name is Joseph Pasquale Vitale. I am wondering if Dominick Antonio Vitale my grandfather was a Pasquale before he came to America. Any suggestions??? This may aid in my search for my grandfathers decendants who are named as tony and mary Vitale. He liv...