Search found 14 matches

by garrett_james
27 May 2009, 18:42
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Seeking translation services
Replies: 0
Views: 2689

Seeking translation services

Can someone help me to find an English/Italian translator? I have a short letter that I would like translated from English into Italian. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for the service. Please email me at: garrettr@panhandlebank.com

Thank you so much!
Garrett-
garrettr@panhandlebank.com
by garrett_james
27 May 2009, 18:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Seeking translation services
Views: 2452

Seeking translation services

Can someone help me to find an English/Italian translator? I have a short letter that I would like translated from English into Italian. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for the service. Please email me at: garrettr@panhandlebank.com

Thank you so much!
Garrett-
garrettr@panhandlebank.com
by garrett_james
26 May 2009, 17:00
Topic: Would someone help with translation?? Thanks so much!
Views: 2186

Would someone help with translation?? Thanks so much!

I am sending a letter to family in Italy. I understand that she does read and speak English, but I would like to send the letter in Italian as well - making it easier for her to read. Would anyone be willing to translate this letter from English to Italian for me? I have attached the letter below, a...
by garrett_james
23 May 2009, 00:46
Topic: Can Someone translate a letter for me?
Replies: 1
Views: 3046

Re: Can Someone translate a letter for me?

Bump. Please help..would really appreciate it!
Have a great weekend!
Garrett-
by garrett_james
21 May 2009, 20:40
Topic: Can Someone translate a letter for me?
Replies: 1
Views: 3046

Can Someone translate a letter for me?

I am sending a letter to family in Italy. I understand that she does read and speak English, but I would like to send the letter in Italian as well - making it easier for her to read. Would anyone be willing to translate this letter from English to Italian for me? I have attached the letter below, a...
by garrett_james
20 Apr 2009, 16:17
Topic: Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Potenza
Replies: 4
Views: 4949

Re: Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Pote

Thank you for the help. Actually I am just looking for Italian records as my grandmother is the only one from the family who chose to live in the US. THe link you provided shows film for marriages, death etc...but how do I go about looking at the films? Sorry for all of the questions as I an very ne...
by garrett_james
18 Apr 2009, 00:11
Topic: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
Replies: 8
Views: 7020

Re: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza

Thank you so m,uch Peter. Yes, I am very new at this, and unfortunately I cannot read nor speak the language.

I will do as you advise and return with questions as they come up.

Peace to you my friend.
Garrett-
by garrett_james
17 Apr 2009, 23:42
Topic: Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Potenza
Replies: 4
Views: 4949

Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Potenza

My name is Garrett, and I live in the US. My Grandmother came to the United States from Southern Italy as a young woman. Her name is Grace (Grazia) and her maiden (surname) is Vitale. She was born in Moliterno - Potenza on January 12, 1927. Her Father was Pasquale Vitale - born March 17, 1895 in San...
by garrett_james
07 Apr 2009, 18:09

Re: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza

Also, I would be interested in tracing my Geneology back from Pasquale Vitali. I am only interested in the Vitali (male) line at this time. If anyone could tell me who Pasquale Vitali's father was, and if his father had a brother who had any sons.. and if those sons had sons and if there is any male...
by garrett_james
07 Apr 2009, 17:30

Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza

My name is Garrett, and I live in the US. My Grandmother came to the United States from Southern Italy as a young woman. Her name is Grace (Grazia) and her maiden (surname) is Vitali. She was born in Moliterno - Potenza on January 12, 1927. Her Father was Pasquale Vitali - born March 17, 1895. She h...