Search found 6 matches

by rosebushr
15 Apr 2009, 13:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli
Replies: 17
Views: 12837

Re: Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli

Thank you everyone who has given me an input. I greatly appreciate the help. All of these are great leads and I will try to sort them out. As for the research the LDS records, no I have not been there yet and therefore don't really know how to do it. I will check it out and see where it takes me. Ca...
by rosebushr
14 Apr 2009, 17:54

Laura, Thank you very much for the information. The first links you gave me, with Amabile and her two children, Teolindo and Annunziata, are my relatives (Great Grandmother, Uncle and Grandmother). I called my mother and she knew they came through Ellis Island, but didnt know much more than that (he...
by rosebushr
14 Apr 2009, 16:44
Forum: Locations in Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 3144

I am sorry, I did not realize I was posting this message in the "Locations of Italy" section. Please forgive.
by rosebushr
14 Apr 2009, 14:28

Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli

I am a newbie trying to find out any information on my great grandparents. My great grandfather was Francisco Morelli, who lived in or near Segromigno in Piano, Italy (in the Province of Lucca). I dont know when he was born but he died around 1895, in Segromigno in Piano. Francisco's father was Mich...
by rosebushr
14 Apr 2009, 14:26
Replies: 2
Views: 3144

Newbie needs help with Francisco Morelli

I am a newbie trying to find out any information on my great grandparents. My great grandfather was Francisco Morelli, who lived in or near Segromigno in Piano, Italy (in the Province of Lucca). I dont know when he was born but he died around 1895, in Segromigno in Piano. Francisco's father was Mich...
by rosebushr
14 Apr 2009, 13:39
Topic: Catholic Church near Segromigno in Piano, Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 3336

Catholic Church near Segromigno in Piano, Italy

I am trying to find a Catholic church near Segromigno in Piano, Italy. It is of the Capannoni muncipality, a Province of Lucca, in the Region of Toscana. If Segromigno in Piano does not have a Catholic Church, I am looking for the closest church to it. I am trying to find some ancestors who were Cat...