Search found 10 matches

by sophia357
09 Sep 2012, 16:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Perrotta Antonio and Marguerite, New Castle Pa
Replies: 3
Views: 1277

Re: Perrotta Antonio and Marguerite, New Castle Pa

Yes I do! My grandfather, her sister, was Luigi Perrotta from Statigliano! I know that I visited her with my aunts from Lowellville Ohio, Zia Marguerite is what I called her. I think I even have a picture. I would love to know.I would like to know who her children were, and then their children. It w...
by sophia357
09 Jul 2012, 00:43
Topic: Perrotta Antonio and Marguerite, New Castle Pa
Replies: 3
Views: 1277

Perrotta Antonio and Marguerite, New Castle Pa

I have now realized that my grandfather had two sibling, Antonio and Marguerite that came from Caserta with him and migrated to Erskine Quarry, the New Castle area of PA. I would be looking for children of them and then their children as cousins to me. They came to America at the turn of the century...
by sophia357
09 Jul 2012, 00:42
Topic: Looking for Perrotta's in the Harrisburg PA area?
Replies: 13
Views: 7042

Re: Looking for Perrotta's in the Harrisburg PA area?

thank you....I will try to do this.
by sophia357
09 Jul 2012, 00:29

Yes! I remember Zia Marguerite! I used to visit her as a child. What is my next step to look for relatives of hers..children maybe? And Antonio? Should I post something. I am new to how to go further now. I would REALLY like to see if I can trace some children possibly of theirs..or their children w...
by sophia357
08 Jul 2012, 17:17

thank you for the lists...somewhat daunting really.
by sophia357
07 Jul 2012, 21:54

yes, I have moved since I originally posted. I am trying to find people in this area. I have no living relatives actually at all that I know of on the Perrotta side. So...I am trying to search some. I will go further with the search from what you have already given. That was very helpful but I can s...
by sophia357
07 Jul 2012, 21:36

Looking for Perrotta's in the Harrisburg PA area?

I am Sandra Perrotta, living in Camp Hill, PA. I am originally from Lowellville Ohio, close to New Castle, PA. I am looking for any information about relatives in Central PA or how to find connections in Italy. My family is from Caserta Campania region? I would love to connect with people as there a...
by sophia357
03 May 2009, 15:11
Topic: I am looking for Perrotta's from Caserta?
Replies: 10
Views: 10021

Re: I am looking for Perrotta's from Caserta?

Wow!!! This is amazing! To tonij, yes! it would be great to find out more about the older ones. I did try to communicate with a lawyer in New Castle by the name of Perrotta, but he did not respond a second time..he did once. What can you tell me, do you want only to do a private message? I am new to...
by sophia357
03 May 2009, 00:46

Re: I am looking for Perrotta's from Caserta?

Yes...there are Perrotta's in New Castle? Are you from there? How do you know them? RE: The searching in Caserta....everyone is deceased and I have very little information? I suppose I am stabbing in the dark?
by sophia357
02 May 2009, 20:34

I am looking for Perrotta's from Caserta?

My paternal grandmother was Pasqueline DeCerbo..she married my grandfather Luigi Perrotta. Their oldest son, Dominic Anthony Perrotta was my father. They migrated to Pulaski PA or a place called Lowellville Ohio. I am looking for any family or links.