Search found 7 matches

by jetty12123
12 May 2009, 10:32
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Naturalization Record
Replies: 25
Views: 17074

Re: Naturalization Record

thanks for that info but it does not give the date of the natualization.It seems like Laura was able to get info that was not readily available any where else.I tought that maybe she had a better site for info Thanks Jetty12123
by jetty12123
11 May 2009, 23:47

Hello ,are there websites that would allow me to check the exact date of natualization?
by jetty12123
10 May 2009, 21:42

Hello laura, the 1930 census was correct but I do not know the excact date of birth.I know he was born in 1893. One company is retrieving his birth cert. from Italy we should have it in a week or two.Maurizio did marry an american citizen would that automaticly make him a natualised citizen?
by jetty12123
10 May 2009, 18:41

Hello Laura, I cant express the gratitude that I have for you .You have been a huge help. Furtunitly for us codys(my son) great grandfather never resided in detroit and was born in craco Italy,so maybe there is still a chance that he still might be able to get dual citizenship if I can find out when...
by jetty12123
10 May 2009, 05:44

I cannot believe you were able to find out all this information in a matter of hours when at the same time this company that I employed has had the info for over 6 weeks with no answers.On the last post you found out that my son great grandfather was natualizad in 1918 but his grandfather was born i...
by jetty12123
09 May 2009, 18:23

you guys are great . that information will really help. Is there any way to find out on what date the natualization took place?It is the most important info becuase it will allow us to determine if his grandfather was born before or after the natualization. Thanks again jetty12123
by jetty12123
09 May 2009, 15:59

this website is the informitive site I have ever visited for info. about natualization.I have employed a couple of companies to try to find out wether or not my sons great grand father was ever natualized and it seem like its taken for ever to find out .We are trying to get dual citizenship because ...