Search found 120 matches

by LaBud
13 Dec 2014, 03:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Filomena Faiella married Michael (Michelea) Montecaldo
Replies: 0
Views: 730

Filomena Faiella married Michael (Michelea) Montecaldo

Re: Filomena Faiella/Guisseppe Montecaldo Postby LaBud » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:21 pm Hello to everyone, It's been some time since I have been here but I'm back. :) In my earlier posts re: Guisseppe Montecaldo, my brother and I have now realized we had the wrong 1st name and I am reaching out to anyone...
by LaBud
13 Dec 2014, 03:21
Topic: Filomena Faiella/Guisseppe Montecaldo
Replies: 6
Views: 1994

Re: Filomena Faiella/Guisseppe Montecaldo

Hello to everyone, It's been some time since I have been here but I'm back. :) In my earlier posts re: Guisseppe Montecaldo, my brother and I have now realized we had the wrong 1st name and I am reaching out to anyone that may be able to help with this one. The correct name is Filomena Faiella marri...
by LaBud
11 Mar 2013, 03:16
Topic: Desparately seeking 2 Obituary notices
Replies: 10
Views: 5682

Re: Desparately seeking 2 Obituary notices

Hello All, Could the person who replied to this message last week, please respond again? When I went to check on the notice I received, that is when IG had a system failure and all info was lost over the last 4 months according to the notice posted by Nuccia. You are all appreciated for all you do t...
by LaBud
21 May 2012, 06:43
Topic: Bambina Forcucci/Luigi Gentile
Replies: 4
Views: 1646

Re: Bambina Forcucci/Luigi Gentile

Hi Cheeseplease, I sent you 2 PM's In my excitement in reading your post I told you about another cousin of ours. I sent your info off to my brother who is the best at connecting the dots from the wonderful people here that always seem to find that 1 little leaf we are all looking for. This place is...
by LaBud
20 Jun 2011, 21:50

Re: Filomena Faiella/Guisseppe Montecaldo

Hi Tessa, Thankyou for your replies. The info that I received from Brother John, Guisseppe Montecaldo w/ wife Filomena, children and also Antonio Montecaldo, arrived in Boston on the SS Cretic May, 1914 along with several other relatives of ours i.e. Rosatone, Navarolli, DiRamio, Forcucci etc. The M...
by LaBud
19 Jun 2011, 22:10

Filomena Faiella/Guisseppe Montecaldo

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads here. :) I have been away for quite some time working on a huge piece of the Faiella/Pasquale puzzle with big Brother John. He gives me huge homework assignments, geesh! :) This is a little confusing, bear with me, but it is my hope that someone here can provide so...
by LaBud
05 May 2011, 01:45
Topic: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
Replies: 15
Views: 11802

Re: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi

Hi Kstclair,
I have sent you 2 mails....Yes, Big Brother John connected the dots alright and you are going to be a happy gal. :)

Ciao, LaBud
by LaBud
28 Oct 2010, 16:17
Topic: Drinkwater's in Boston
Replies: 26
Views: 23556

Re: Drinkwater's in Boston

Hi LolaL.
I just sent you a PM regarding your post about your Grandparent's, Frank and Olga/Ida Drinkwater on Walnut St. I swear I will never forget all those doors. :)
This is amazing...I look forward to hearing from you soon so we can compare notes.

Ciao, LaBud
by LaBud
07 Oct 2010, 21:35
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: United States: 2010 Best State Websites
Replies: 4
Views: 3386

Re: United States: 2010 Best State Websites

Hi VJ, I want to say thankyou for all you do in keeping all the folks here updated with all the latest info. You are a kind, unselfish person who is wealth of information, and has helped me, along with some other "great people" here, straight from your heart. Again, Thankyou so much. LaBud
by LaBud
05 Oct 2010, 23:17
Topic: Two Thousand Five Hundred
Replies: 9
Views: 6689

Re: Two Thousand Five Hundred

Hey Carmine, I'm sorry I missed this post. A huge Congratulations from me as well. You sure do live up to your screen name, that's for sure, I'm witness to that on several things as well. :) Count me in with all the other comments posted. "There are so many of you here that are so appreciated f...
by LaBud
26 Sep 2010, 17:37

Hi Serena, (fellow New Englander :wink: )
Thanks for your reply. Can you shoot me an e-mail and expand further on the information in your post? It would be greatly appreciated.
Have a great week. :)
Grazie, LaBud
by LaBud
25 Sep 2010, 02:31

Hi Carmine, In an earlier post you will see Bambina (Pasquale) married Andrea DiCiocco. Their son Guisseppe came here 1st to W. Hartford, Conn. and then his father Andrea followed to live with his son. We do know that Bambina came over but just can't find her. (Pasquale) is her maiden name. We also ...
by LaBud
25 Sep 2010, 02:16
Topic: Going to Avellino on Sunday Oct 10
Replies: 7
Views: 6741

Re: Going to Avellino on Sunday Oct 10

Have a wonderful time and Good Luck on your search. I wish I was in your suitcase....

Happy Anniversary to you both. :)

Ciao, LaBud
by LaBud
25 Sep 2010, 02:07

Thankyou all for the suggestions. Next time I go up to Boston I will make it priority to hit the Library and also the Cemetary Office. Carmine, I appreciate the link you posted. It gave me a lot of direction. Now it's back to looking for Bambina (Pasquale) DiCioccio B:1868 I sure hope she had a life...
by LaBud
23 Sep 2010, 22:15

Desparately seeking 2 Obituary notices

Hello Everyone, It's been awhile since I have been here as it seems I have been everywhere else looking for Obituaries with no luck at all. One brick wall after another. I am hoping that "my Family" here can help me. Big Brother John and I are desparately looking for the obituaries of our ...