Search found 56 matches

by nmaritch
07 Jan 2012, 18:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Infusino Family- need help finding records
Replies: 29
Views: 20038

Re: Infusino Family- need help finding records

Hello! Well my name is Nikki Maritch. I am related to the Infusino's in this way. My mom's mom's dad' mom ( so my great great grandmother was born Theresa Infusino and was a sibling to your great grandfather Emil. I have been working on my family tree for several years and I have both Presta ( Your ...
by nmaritch
23 Mar 2011, 23:48
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Immigration Record for Salvatore Ruffalo
Replies: 11
Views: 3668

Re: Immigration Record for Salvatore Ruffalo

Thank you everyone for your help. Yes I am positive that this is birthday. I originally got the date from his gravestone, and found proof in the State Archives of Cosenza. In the state Archive it lists his mother as Pasquale Ruffolo and his mother as Caterina Mandarino. Using this information I disc...
by nmaritch
22 Mar 2011, 02:31
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Immigration Record for Salvatore Ruffalo
Replies: 11
Views: 3668

Immigration Record for Salvatore Ruffalo

Hello, I would like to enlist your help to find an immigration record for my great great grandfather. His name was Salvatore Ruffalo. He was born in Marano Principato, Cosenza, Italy on June 3 1882. He arrived in the US approximately 1901, and died in Racine, WI in 1961. He married Theresa Infusino ...
by nmaritch
09 Dec 2010, 00:56
Topic: Found new relative in Records, Now What?
Replies: 3
Views: 1989

Found new relative in Records, Now What?

Hello, So I have been going to the FHC center for the last couple of months looking up records from Rende. I have been able to located birth dates for my great-great grandfather and his siblings. The last time I went I was looking to confirm the birth date of one of his siblings, Rosaria Aiello. Whi...
by nmaritch
15 Oct 2010, 23:49
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Family History Center films
Replies: 15
Views: 10374

Family History Center films

Hi,
So recently I went to the FHC for the first time to view films that I requested. The only problem is that they don't have a printer. They said I could request a photocopy, but I would have to count the frames. Does anyone have a tip on doing this?

Thanks,
Nikki
by nmaritch
19 Jul 2010, 02:12
Topic: Finding when someone died.
Replies: 1
Views: 1485

Finding when someone died.

Hello, I have been working on my family tree for about a year and a half now. I have gotten really far. However one brick wall I keep running into is finding out when people died. They will be listed in one census but not in the next. This would be before social security records, and I can't find ob...
by nmaritch
12 Jul 2010, 16:24
Topic: Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin
Replies: 7
Views: 5076

Re: Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin

Hello, I also have Molinaro relatives that lived in the Kenosha area. However I think that your Fred,'s parents might have been siblings with my great great great grandfather Antonio Molinaro, who had eight children, most of whom I believe came to America and several who settled in the Kenosha/Racin...
by nmaritch
09 Jul 2010, 20:34
Topic: Looking for Molinaro family in Wisconsin
Views: 2792

Re: Looking for Molinaro family in Wisconsin

Hi,
Palma nee: Molinaro married Aiello, born in 1883 lived in Racine Wisconsin, and died in 1956. She is my great great grandmother, I am looking for her siblings.
by nmaritch
09 Jul 2010, 19:56
Topic: Looking for Molinaro family in Wisconsin
Views: 2792

Looking for Molinaro family in Wisconsin

Hello, I am looking for information on the Molinaro family that came from Rende Italy and passed through Wisconsin. They were Palma, Luigi, Francesco, Saverio, Carmela, Enrico, Pasquale and unknown. Carmella died in California, Saverio in Colorado, Henry and Palma in Wisconsin, the rest I don't know...
by nmaritch
07 Jul 2010, 17:38
Topic: Family connection for Salvatore Ruffalo & Theresa Ruffal
Replies: 0
Views: 1550

Family connection for Salvatore Ruffalo & Theresa Ruffal

Hello, I am trying to find living relatives of Salvatore Ruffalo and Theresa Infusino Ruffalo, the both immigrated from Italy and lived in Wisconsin and both passed away in Racine, WI in 1961. I am working on the family tree and would love to make contact with family members. Any help would be great...
by nmaritch
22 Mar 2010, 12:02
Topic: Help Finding Records
Replies: 5
Views: 3767

Re: Help Finding Records

Wisconsin, mainly.
by nmaritch
22 Mar 2010, 03:57
Topic: Help Finding Records
Replies: 5
Views: 3767

Re: Help Finding Records

Well I am trying to find various relatives from around the early part of the twentieth century. They were listed in one census but not the next, or the last record of them was the 1930 Census, but I have no death record because they didnt have a social security number. For example: Filomena Totero b...
by nmaritch
22 Mar 2010, 03:41
Topic: Looking for Relatives of Salvatore Ruffalo
Replies: 10
Views: 5774

Re: Looking for Relatives of Salvatore Ruffalo

No, I have not seen this. There are many Ruffalo's in Kenosha. I may have found Salvatore in the state archives of cosensza, but the last name was spelled O-L-O. If it is the same person, not sure when or how the name got changed.
by nmaritch
22 Mar 2010, 03:35

It is entirely possible. He died long before I was born and I am not in close contact with any of the relatives. I believe that I know where he is buried.
by nmaritch
22 Mar 2010, 03:20

According to the 1910 Census record, he arrived in 1904 and it list him as being born in 1885.