Search found 115 matches

by hollygianfrancesco
07 Apr 2012, 22:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: NEW HERE NEED HELP FAETO AGRIESTI
Replies: 20
Views: 20023

Re: NEW HERE NEED HELP FAETO AGRIESTI

Well, I have come a very long way since I first posted in this forum. The mystery still remains regarding Antonio Spinelli. I see Rochester, Ny on the manifest , however, I do not see the address on Washington St Bridgeport, CT that was mentioned in a reply. I have been reading microfilm from LDS an...
by hollygianfrancesco
01 Apr 2012, 03:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Capozziello surname
Replies: 15
Views: 3738

Re: Capozziello surname

I may be of some help regarding Giovanni Capozziello. My Zia Angelina Agriesti from Faeto married his son. Send me a pm and I will send you my contact info.
by hollygianfrancesco
12 Jan 2012, 13:01
Topic: stato di famiglia certificato storico or originale
Replies: 6
Views: 4031

Re: stato di famiglia certificato storico or originale

San Giacomo Maggiore is the parish. I was there in 2010 , However, I did not know and I went to municipio and they were less than helpful. I will write the letters, however, I know that this does not happen quickly. I will wait and then follow up. I will also attempt to contact again the professor t...
by hollygianfrancesco
12 Jan 2012, 12:34

Re: stato di famiglia certificato storico or originale

Thank you Ann. Yes, I do know the parish. But do they go back that far? If my travasolo was born in 1774, and I am not sure where, I just know his son was born there in 1820. Since he was 46 when his son was born it is doubtful he was married that year. His wife was 32. I will write to the parish of...
by hollygianfrancesco
11 Jan 2012, 21:28

stato di famiglia certificato storico or originale

I have not been here for quite some time. I have once again picked up where I left off and I am in need of records from Civille Archives for Province of Isernia, Comune of Roccamandolfi. I have ordered all the microfilm and it does not go back far enough. Do you by by chance have the form I need and...
by hollygianfrancesco
12 Feb 2011, 20:03
Topic: NEW HERE NEED HELP FAETO AGRIESTI
Replies: 20
Views: 20023

Re: NEW HERE NEED HELP FAETO AGRIESTI

Unfortunately, there is no family history center near me. They all closed. I did however finally receive the marriage records for my grandparents. My grandmother was married to Antonio Spinelli in Italy abt 1897. I wish I could find out what happened to him when she arrived in Dec 1902 to join him b...
by hollygianfrancesco
06 Jan 2011, 20:49
Topic: Italian records
Replies: 5
Views: 2225

Re: Italian records

mi piacere
by hollygianfrancesco
06 Jan 2011, 19:55

Re: Italian records

It is impresive. That is where I got it from facebook group. I have Rocchio's galore in my family on several branches.
I never had a problem with the link.
by hollygianfrancesco
04 Jan 2011, 15:07

Italian records

http://greenlawn.delaohio.com/genie/index.html
click the tree then the yellow box on upper left toolbar marked full index
happy scrolling
Buon anno!
Holly
by hollygianfrancesco
30 Nov 2010, 18:42
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Death Records for 1883 New York City
Replies: 4
Views: 2144

Re: Death Records for 1883 New York City

Thank you, the dynamic family tree for Gallo just posted an update, he was never married.
by hollygianfrancesco
30 Nov 2010, 16:57
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Death Records for 1883 New York City
Replies: 4
Views: 2144

Death Records for 1883 New York City

Hi everyone, I recently found a death date for my only Uncle I have not been able to track. August 1883 in New York. He was more than likely the first of 7 siblings who immigrated. I have no idea if he was married or had children. He was born in 1856, so 27 when he died. I don't know where to find d...
by hollygianfrancesco
09 Nov 2010, 21:29
Topic: BIG MYSTERY
Replies: 24
Views: 6126

Re: BIG MYSTERY

Thank you John. I have a copy of the birth record which has his mother's name on it. I will take it to my Italain professoressa tomorrow.