Search found 6 matches

by martinbasail
17 Feb 2010, 18:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Mangini Family
Replies: 25
Views: 16070

Re: Mangini Family

Raquella, I dont know why i cannot send private messages. Neither to you nor anyone. Your ancestors were the main reason that made me think that my great great grandfather was from San Pietro D'orzio. I read about the brothers in the Colonia San Pedro website. If you want I can give you my email mar...
by martinbasail
15 Feb 2010, 18:48

Thanks suanj.
In the Argenina Cesus is listed as: Manllini....
And in the item "Province" says Genova...
I'm sure is wrong... Genova is the departing port... not his city.
Regards
by martinbasail
15 Feb 2010, 16:35

I saw that record. It's not correct the birth and death. But the marriage it's OK. In fact, I called the parrish and they have that record. They are sending it to me. But about Jose Mangini, it only says "Italiano", without pointing out the origin town. In the death certificate (he died in...
by martinbasail
15 Feb 2010, 16:34

Than you all for your replys... He didn't emigrate to the USA, he did to Argentina. I tought it could be S. Pietro D'orzio because some Milesi and Mangini inmigrants from that place founded one village in Argentina. But after suanj post I started thinking and it makes sense that he could be from Co...
by martinbasail
15 Feb 2010, 15:12

Than you all for your replys... He didn't emigrate to the USA, he did to Argentina. I tought it could be S. Pietro D'orzio because some Milesi and Mangini inmigrants from that place founded one village in Argentina. But after suanj post I started thinking and it makes sense that he could be from Com...
by martinbasail
15 Feb 2010, 04:49

Mangini Family

I'm posting to see if someone knows anything about the mangini's family. A few months ago I tried to star a reserach about my ancestor's, but i got stuck with no data. Additionally, my grandma, who is supposed to be mangini knows less and doesn't care about it. The ancestor i'm looking is Giuseppe M...