by vanessakennedy
01 Nov 2013, 01:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Torrone Family
Replies: 17
Views: 5080

Re: Torrone Family

Marty,

You said I could go further back in my search if I got death records. How can I get that for my family who probably died in Varzi?

Vanessa
by vanessakennedy
30 Oct 2013, 22:55

Thank you Marty!!!
by vanessakennedy
30 Oct 2013, 03:36

Marty will you take a look at Angola's name on the link for the marriage record that you sent me there seems to be another name that could be her last name other than Azzaretti. Let me know your thoughts please?
by vanessakennedy
30 Oct 2013, 03:03

Marty, Would a Comune di Turate that I found on Ancestry.com be more accurate than the record you found? Or no? I found very similar names but they are spelled differently. Name: Giovanni Battista Turroni Spouse: Angela Guzzetti Record Type: Allegati Date: 1902 City: Turate County: Como Country: Ita...
by vanessakennedy
30 Oct 2013, 02:27

I AM GOING TO CRY!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....What kind of name is Berna anyways. Why do people then have so many names? I am so excited to fill in my tree even further. All this time I was spelling the name wrong. Your the best!!!
by vanessakennedy
29 Oct 2013, 23:40

Vj

How can I find a birth record for Laura Torrone Father's Name: Giuseppe
Mother's Name: Sofia Berna she would have been born in 1882 or 83 she was born I believe in Varzi, Provential of Pavia, Lombardia, Italy.

Vanessa
by vanessakennedy
12 Oct 2012, 17:47

Someone helped me find a little more info. I never did write Italy because I got a little bit discouraged when some people told me that they take a long time to respond but I think I will write anyways. I plan to visit the Family History Library next week. I am very excited to see what I can find. I...
by vanessakennedy
12 Oct 2012, 16:51

Thanks Marty but that is actually a post that I did back in 2010.
by vanessakennedy
12 Oct 2012, 14:55

Torrone Family

Does anyone have information on this surname....My great great grandmother had this maiden name and I am trying to find out more information. I believe I have extended family that I would like to search for. Her name was Laura Torrone born in Varzi Provence of Pavia, Lombardia. She had several siste...
by vanessakennedy
30 Apr 2010, 14:03
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Varzi Provential of Pavia Italy - Torrone
Replies: 2
Views: 3432

Varzi Provential of Pavia Italy - Torrone

I am tracking my ancestors and I need to get a birth certificate for my great great grandmother so I can continue with my family tree. Her name was Laura Torrone and she was from Varzi Provential of Pavia Italy she was born 9-14-1884. The only other fact I know is that her mothers name was Sophie Be...
by vanessakennedy
30 Apr 2010, 13:58
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Rapallo Genoa Italy - Gardella
Replies: 8
Views: 8710

Rapallo Genoa Italy - Gardella

I am on a quest to track my ancestors. How can get my great great grandfathers birth certificate so I can continue my family tree. All I know is his name is Eugene Gardella he was born 7-10-1884 and he was from Genoa Town of Rapallo in Italy. I know his parents owned a mushroom farm but after they d...