Search found 6 matches

by Ressetta
12 May 2010, 19:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy
Replies: 9
Views: 6133

Re: Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy

Thanks Livio, I thought it might have been something to do wth the Apostles! I have two names that Johnny has suggested:- Ressetta Dr. Giancarlo 34135 Trieste (TS) Via Elia Enrico, 3 tel: 040 412150 Ressetta Dr. Giulio Ostetrico Ginecologo 34133 Trieste (TS) Via S. Francesco D'Assisi, 11 tel: 040 37...
by Ressetta
12 May 2010, 15:30

Livio,

I meant to say Thank You for the picture of the church. I cried when I saw this and just hope that this IS the one!!!

What does it mean in English : Parrocchia S. Apollinare

Thank you for replyimng to my email......I am very grateful.

K8 :)
by Ressetta
12 May 2010, 15:25

Hey Guys, Hope you are well. I've tried to email someone at Reppia (the email was listed with the address of the church) but it keeps coming back as undeliverable!!! mauridon@libero.it Do you think that this might be the Priest? I will now write to Italy using one of the sample letters as suggested ...
by Ressetta
07 May 2010, 14:55

Hey, Thanks for getting back to me and the address for the Chapel in Reppia. I'm assuming that is an actual picture of the church and that it is still in use. I will write to them only concern is I don't write or speak Italian so that might be a bit of a problem. I'm not sure about the spelling of t...
by Ressetta
06 May 2010, 10:49
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: LENTINI family in Marsala, Sicily ???
Replies: 5
Views: 4581

Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy

I am trying to locate relatives in Reppia, Italy. My great grandmother Rosa Ressetta married my great grandfather Robert McFarlane in Reppia Italy in August 1883. Does anyone know the name of the church they married in as I am assuming there will only have been one at that time as it is a small moun...
by Ressetta
06 May 2010, 10:37

Trying to Trace My Italian Roots - Ressetta Reppia Italy

Can anyone please help me. I am trying to trace back my Italian roots. So far I have discovered that my Great Grandfather (Robert McFarlane) married my Great Grandmother (Rosa Ressetta) in Reppia Italy in August 1883. Does anyone have any information about the Ressetta family or know of any connecti...