Search found 8 matches

by jhill
10 Jun 2011, 17:40
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Archives.com
Replies: 16
Views: 14236

Re: Archives.com

Hi Thomas, its our policy to answer questions related to our product on the web. At $39.95 annually, including a 7 day free trial, Archives is up to 80% less expensive than competitors. For many folks paying hundreds of dollars for a genealogy program just isn't feasible. Archives has compiled a dat...
by jhill
07 Jun 2011, 22:34

Hi suz1154, I'm glad you had a positive experience talking with the Archives.com customer support team. Archives also allows users to manage their membership and billing options online - to learn how to do this visit the FAQ page: http://www.archives.com/faq.shtml . The refund may take a short perio...
by jhill
05 Oct 2010, 23:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Replies: 5
Views: 2671

Hi Tessa78, thanks for your interest in Archives.com. Archives helps members trace their family trees online with affordable, easy-to-use tools. Please note that Archives.com members cannot share memberships with others per our Terms of Service. I'd encourage you to sign up for our free trial - whic...
by jhill
18 May 2010, 16:20

Gina, Archives is a separate company not affiliated with Ancestry. You can visit our About Us page here: http://www.archives.com/aboutus.shtml. - Julie
by jhill
17 May 2010, 21:25

you're welcome! :)
by jhill
17 May 2010, 21:14

Peter, an Archives.com membership gives you access to 1.2 searchable international and domestic records, the ability to build a family tree, participate in the community forum, and view search guides, videos, and expert articles. I encourage you to visit the Collections page: http://www.archives.com...
by jhill
17 May 2010, 18:36

Peter, Archives.com is unique in that we have created a product that is simple to use, with an interface that is easy for beginners to navigate but powerful enough for the pros, and affordable.. as I mentioned above, up to 80% less than other family history websites. Since you can sign up for a 7 da...
by jhill
17 May 2010, 16:59

To everyone on this thread - I'm an official representative of Archives and wanted to reply, and give you some additional information about our service. Archives.com launched in July 2009, and is a simple, affordable option for folks who want to research their ancestors or build a family tree online...