Search found 9 matches

by sandytatro
03 Nov 2010, 23:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Elia/Monacelli in Alanno & Secondo/Dia Felicie in Oratin
Replies: 28
Views: 16209

Re: Elia/Monacelli in Alanno & Secondo/Dia Felicie in Or

Thank you so much for all the information Barry, I really appreciate you taking the time to look it all up. It is very interesting!
by sandytatro
31 Oct 2010, 19:58

BarryC wrote:I have a lot of the Alanno films at my local FHC. I'll have a look when I am there next week.
Thank you Barry, that would be great. My local one is only open 2 days a week, and has really odd hours, and I have not managed to even stop in and look into if I can order them or not.
by sandytatro
31 Oct 2010, 19:57

Hello everyone... first post here Sandy I feel like I have been following you. I've run across your tree on <a href="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3166187-10456885" TARGET="_blank">Ancestry.com</a>. Quick background, my girlfriend has got me into looking into my ancestry (hers is...
by sandytatro
29 Jul 2010, 22:20

John, I could have sworn I had replied to your offer to send me the information by email! I just noticed with Wanda's reply that I did not. I would love whatever information you can give me. Despite the date discrepancies, I think this is probably the correct family line, it all seems to line up oth...
by sandytatro
29 Jul 2010, 22:09

I just remembered that I had a record for Sofia Castellucci that listed her parents names! So this might answer if they were related. Her father was listed as Erminio Castellucci, and her mother was listed as Magdlena D'Pierdiaucci (to the best of my reading abilities, it was hard to make out). I'm ...
by sandytatro
29 Jul 2010, 20:34

Hi Wanda! I'm so glad you found my post, this is amazing! No one in my family has been able to answer anything about what happened to Guglielmo's sister, or the other brother who did not come to Canada. Since this post, I have found a bit of information on one of his other brothers, I only knew of P...
by sandytatro
03 Jun 2010, 03:13

Hi John, Unfortunately, I'm not near there, I live in Ontario, Canada. Thank you for all the information. It does seem to be my family, though I am confused as the marriage says 1894, and my great grandmother was born in 1890, according to documents that one of my family members has. I will definite...
by sandytatro
01 Jun 2010, 16:20

Thank you so much! Ancestry.com was useless with records from those areas in Italy, and I was trying through many google searches to see if there was a place online where I could view or order records without having to actually speak or write in Italian. I basically found nothing helpful. I had no i...
by sandytatro
31 May 2010, 22:33

Elia/Monacelli in Alanno & Secondo/Dia Felicie in Oratin

Hi, I'm looking for any information anyone can give me about my ancestors, or how to go about locating information on them. My great grandparents both came to Canada from Italy. I have very limited information. My great grandfather, Guglielmo Elia, was born 1877 in Alanno, Abruzzo, Italy. His parent...