Search found 4 matches

by leonera731
31 Jan 2014, 19:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on Ricardo or Giovanni di Genova (Genoa)
Replies: 13
Views: 12101

Re: Looking for info on Ricardo or Giovanni di Genova (Genoa

Sinatra, I'm still researching this myself and would love to hear if you make any headway. I've tried researching the other names in question as well, looking into Ginevra Cavalcanti to see if there's any chance she was from this line. Would be grateful to anything you find out in Florence (and am i...
by leonera731
19 Jun 2010, 23:56

SD, I apologize if my last post sounded rude but all I have found is a bunch of people on the web connecting Leonora di Medici with this Gannaway family line but no proof of existence on Leonora. She'd have to have been born in the 1400s and the only Leonora di Medici anywhere on the web is from abo...
by leonera731
19 Jun 2010, 15:40

I have all of this information. I stated in my post that I've found no document of any kind to back this up. I've done plenty of research both online and in books. There is no Leonora de Medici mentioned anywhere in that time period. If she existed and was married, it should be quite easy to find do...
by leonera731
06 Jun 2010, 21:34

Looking for info on Ricardo or Giovanni di Genova (Genoa)

Does anyone know anything about this family? It says around the web that Ricardo di Genova or Genoa is the father of Giovanni di Genova. It also says that Ricardo's parents are Jacopo di Genova (Genoa) and Leonora di Medici of 1430. I have found no such Medici and can only find similar records of th...