Search found 5 matches

by sabbyfioretti
09 May 2014, 12:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Benedetto or Failla from Licodea Eubea, Sicily, Italy
Replies: 20
Views: 10422

Re: Di Benedetto or Failla from Licodea Eubea, Sicily, Italy

Hi Tricia. I am away on holidays at the moment.I will be back in a couple of weeks, so I will send you the info then if that's okay with you. Hopefully we can help each other.
Thanks for contacting me.
Regards Sabby Fioretti
by sabbyfioretti
31 Dec 2011, 15:17

RE: my last post - Caterina and husband Di pietro lived and died in Licodea Eubea, not in USA
by sabbyfioretti
29 Dec 2011, 10:52

Hi Cathy. I rang my father who told me that as far as he knows, his mum did not have a sister called Giovanna. Unless she was my grandmothers cousin or aunty. My grandmother, Sebastiana was born in 1897 and you said that Giovanna was born in 1870 - that would make her 27 years old when my grandmothe...
by sabbyfioretti
12 Jun 2010, 04:47

anagrafe@comune.licodiaeubea.ct.it This is an email address for the town's anagrafe or registry office, in case you wish to contact this office via email for any info concerning your ancestors. You would need your email to be written in Italian and can use the website that T gave you in the above r...
by sabbyfioretti
11 Jun 2010, 12:35

Di Benedetto or Failla from Licodea Eubea, Sicily, Italy

Hi Guys. I'm new to this site Have started doing my family tree. Can anyone out there help me. My grandfather was Carmelo Di Benedetto, born in Licodea Eubea in 1890. He married my grandmother, Sebastiana Failla also born in Licodea Eubea in 1897. They went to New York separately and were married in...