Search found 43 matches

by gottogetit
20 Nov 2011, 23:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Whats the going rate?
Replies: 2
Views: 1287

Re: Whats the going rate?

Thank you for the reply. I have the Apostilles also for my moms side. so i think i will just do the translations for the direct line.

Thanks again
by gottogetit
19 Nov 2011, 22:59
Topic: Whats the going rate?
Views: 1287

Whats the going rate?

Hi all i have 10-15 documents that need translations. What is the going rate for this service. also should i do translations for non direct line? Los Angeles Consulate.

Thanks
by gottogetit
11 Oct 2011, 05:55
Topic: Recent Development
Replies: 1
Views: 855

Recent Development

I hope someone can help me with this question. A recent development has happened in my personal life. My appointment is scheduled in Fed 2012. It appears I will be going through the struggles of a divorce. It also appears that the divorce will not be completed until after my divorce is final. what d...
by gottogetit
15 Aug 2011, 19:57
Topic: Minor Children ??
Views: 777

Re: Minor Children ??

Thank yo Mler. I will pass on the info.
by gottogetit
13 Aug 2011, 21:43
Topic: Minor Children ??
Views: 777

Minor Children ??

I have a friend who was curious about the process of DC. He found out he did in fact qualify. He had a question though that may sound strange and a tried my best assure him that having DC is a good thing for his family. He wanted to know if he can leave out his minor children from the process so whe...
by gottogetit
07 May 2011, 20:36
Topic: What's the current average wait time for appointment in LA?
Views: 1113

Re: What's the current average wait time for appointment in

i called a little over a week ago and they could of got me in on May 23rd. i don't have all the paperwork so i made for Sept. Remember the Consulate is closed in the months of July and August.

Mark
by gottogetit
22 Apr 2011, 16:20
Topic: Making an appt(Abtran)
Replies: 0
Views: 551

Making an appt(Abtran)

tried to call today to make an appt. all i got was silence on the line (of course after they got my CC info). is this normal or could they be off b/c of Good Friday?. waited about 3 minutes.

Thanks

Mark
by gottogetit
30 Mar 2011, 21:03
Topic: question for all
Replies: 6
Views: 2072

Re: question for all

Thanks again Marie, But why not just have my fathers BC amended to reflect Michael as his first name? if that happens the Marriage cert would match and my birth cert would have the correct name as my father. Yes Mariano Guingno(first/Middle on birth cert.). state of Illinios says that i need a doc. ...
by gottogetit
30 Mar 2011, 18:32

Re: question for all

Thanks Marie, going through my GF>F>me..GF born Mariano > my fathers birth cert says Mariano guigno then last name. my father is on my birth cert. listed as Michael. my father marriage cert. says Mike. he has never gone by Mariano. Luckily he still alive and i asked him. He said that his name is mik...
by gottogetit
26 Mar 2011, 19:14

question for all

i am in the process of amending my fathers birth cert (Michael Mariano). his birth cert has Mariano(no michael) and on my birth it has Michael as my father. On my GF's Nat. cert it has my father listed as Mariano-F(typo-female) instead of Michael. my question is do you think the consulate will overl...
by gottogetit
23 Mar 2011, 14:27
Topic: NARA vs Nat Cert.
Replies: 3
Views: 1158

Re: NARA vs Nat Cert.

I just spoke to my father and he ask me,"Are you sure you want to know about our families past". i laughed and he said(with a smile) "I don't" lol

Mark
by gottogetit
23 Mar 2011, 02:14
Topic: NARA vs Nat Cert.
Replies: 3
Views: 1158

NARA vs Nat Cert.

what would the consulate rather have, the docs from NARA(petition/intention) or the certificate from USCIS? or both.

Thanks

Mark
by gottogetit
17 Mar 2011, 17:18
Topic: Natualization Cert.
Replies: 21
Views: 4812

Re: Natualization Cert.

Thats good to here..

Thanks Jenna
by gottogetit
16 Mar 2011, 16:17
Topic: Natualization Cert.
Replies: 21
Views: 4812

Re: Natualization Cert.

Scream, i spent a whole 36 hours in the north. 21 driving with friends. got weird looks when walking around (probably because of my pink shorts). I did laundry(in austria) the day before we drove to italy and the only shorts i had were white. well i guess a red piece of material got into my laundry ...