Search found 5 matches

by teresamd0906
09 Sep 2010, 19:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dragna/Rizzo/Messina family
Replies: 5
Views: 3497

Re: Dragna/Rizzo/Messina family

Charles Messina was from Cefalu, Sicily. On the ship's manifest from 1907, shows the arrival of Salvatore, age 13, Giovanni, age 10, Giuseppe, age 7 and Andrea, age 3 I am not finding the above info correct - my findings show that Charles Messina immigrated from Italy in 1913. Also, don't recognive...
by teresamd0906
07 Sep 2010, 20:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dragna/Rizzo/Messina family
Replies: 5
Views: 3497

Dragna/Rizzo/Messina family

I have received the following information on my ancestors and wanted to see if someone could help me with any other additional information: I don't believe that Charles Messina was from Poggioreale because his death record gives the names of his parents as Salvatore and Caterina Messina. There was n...
by teresamd0906
02 Sep 2010, 18:48
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Looking for info on my grandfather - Messina
Replies: 9
Views: 7559

Re: Looking for info on my grandfather - Messina

thanks for the info. I get so involved with all the different branches of my family tree that this website will help me keep all my info organized. Its especially hard for me because both my parents were "Messina"!
by teresamd0906
02 Sep 2010, 02:22

Re: Looking for info on my grandfather - Messina

oh my my - this is the info!!!!! wow - gonna take a few minutes and just soak it all in! Thank you is just not enough!
by teresamd0906
01 Sep 2010, 18:02

Looking for info on my grandfather - Messina

My grandfathers (both) immigrated from Italy to the US. I have decided to do some background research since they have already passed on and we have no other way to know their history growing up in Italy. Strangely enough, both my parents last name is Messina - they married but were not related (supp...