Search found 56 matches

by tlisti
20 May 2015, 19:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giuseppe Pacini
Replies: 0
Views: 2496

Giuseppe Pacini

Looking for information on a Giuseppe Pacini who married Pauolina Bendinelli in Italy. They had son, Luigi, born in Livorno around 1870. Thanks for info.
by tlisti
20 May 2015, 17:25
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: translation please
Replies: 2
Views: 901

Re: translation please

Hope this works. Thanks for help.
by tlisti
20 May 2015, 17:24
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: translation please
Views: 901

translation please

I need help with translation of a marriage document, but can't get it uploaded. Can I email it, or send in message? Thanks.

Can someone help me with upload? I am fairly computer literate, but this seems difficult to me. Help! lol!
by tlisti
17 May 2015, 21:10
Topic: Livorno genealogy records
Replies: 7
Views: 4254

Re: Livorno genealogy records

Looking for someone knowledgeable about obtaining genealogy records in Livorno. Does anyone have a contact there? I have good starting point, with names of my great grandparents and dates of their marriage, birth, etc. ...Looking for the names of their parents. I appreciate any contact info. I will ...
by tlisti
17 May 2015, 16:40

Re: Livorno genealogy records

Thanks Erudita, But, how can I find out what towns were in the province of Livorno in 1868? All I have is that they were born in Livorno from 1868 to 1872. And, are there any Livorno records on the Italian side of family search? I have found many Corleone records there, but nothing for Livorno...I a...
by tlisti
17 May 2015, 05:00

Livorno genealogy records

Is there anywhere online I can get records from Livorno? Also, if someone shows born in Livorno, would that mean the city of Livorno, or Livorno province? Thanks, Tlisti
by tlisti
03 Mar 2015, 16:48
Topic: Pacini/DiNasso - Lucca & Livorno
Views: 1030

Re: Pacini/DiNasso - Lucca & Livorno

Yes, this is my Lewis Pacini (name spelled wrong on census), his wife was Esmerelda. Ship manifest: 1901 his wife, Esmerelda di Nasso Pacini, figlia Rena Esmerelda's brother Illario di Nasso. (naturalization papers say he was born in Leghorn). 1910 Pass Christian Harrison, MS: Esmerelda Pacini and c...
by tlisti
02 Mar 2015, 19:53
Topic: Listi/Spinella/Provenzano/Vernagallo/Merendino - Corleone
Replies: 12
Views: 3163

Re: Listi/Spinella/Provenzano/Vernagallo/Merendino - Corleon

liviomoreno - your site is fabulous. Only hope I could someday put something together like that. I know I need to read it (Italian practice), but is there a family connection? Thanks!
by tlisti
02 Mar 2015, 19:44

adelfio - thanks so much for the help and information! I had seen these documents in other places, but didn't know how to access it. Thanks again!
I see the name now. Thanks, Marty
by tlisti
02 Mar 2015, 16:17

trying to upload a picture. Hope it works. What does this say? Looks like Vernagallo to me. Thanks.
by tlisti
02 Mar 2015, 15:45

wow! That's great, "thank you"!! I'll look at that site! Need to find the Vernagallo and Provenzano. How can I find more about the family and where they lived? I'll be spending three weeks in Palermo this summer, and would like to visit possible old home sites ...and cemeteries?
by tlisti
02 Mar 2015, 12:46

Listi/Spinella/Provenzano/Vernagallo/Merendino - Corleone

Listi/Spinella/Provenzano/Vernagallo/Merendino - Corleone My Family from Corleone. Augistino Listi, b.1826, Luchiano Spinella 1828-1892, Lucia Provenzano b. 1835, Leopoldo Vernagallo , dau. Carmella Vernagallo 1837-1923, Natala Merendino 1812-1871. I have exhausted the internet sites. I am traveling...
by tlisti
02 Mar 2015, 12:25
Topic: Pacini/DiNasso - Lucca & Livorno
Views: 1030

Pacini/DiNasso - Lucca & Livorno

Hello. I am interested in finding out more about my GGfather, Lewis/Luigi Pacini. He was b in Lucca 1869, and married Esmerelda DiNasso, b 1879, Livorno. Lewis & Esmerelda had a daughter, Rena, b 1900, Livorno, and she a brother named Ilario/Tlario DiNasso, b 1880 in Leghorn. Their mother came t...
by tlisti
06 Jul 2013, 18:54
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Questions about AIRE, and Passport.
Replies: 1
Views: 1317

Questions about AIRE, and Passport.

I have recently heard from the Houston Consulate, acknowledging my Italian Citizenship. My questions, if anyone can answer: 1. Did the info and documents I submitted to the Consulate ever go to somewhere/anywhere (my region) in Italy, or were they just reviewed by the Consulate, and the people at th...
by tlisti
06 Jul 2013, 18:40
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Success at Houston Consulate
Replies: 18
Views: 7999

Re: Success at Houston Consulate

Question, Do you think the information provided to the Consulate is sent to Italy for processing...or do they make that determination at the Consulate? Then, upon completing the AIRE, with local govt in Italy, you actually document the citizenship? How does that work? Thanks.