Search found 279 matches

by TriciaFierro
08 Jun 2012, 04:00
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Trans Req-Antonia Chicchella Death Record
Replies: 2
Views: 1211

Trans Req-Antonia Chicchella Death Record

Please help me translate whatever I am missing on this death record. Thank you! Death Record of Antonia Chicchella of Montecalvo on December 14, 1861, age I cannot make out 70-something I think? Daughter of deceased Cresienzo Chicchella and deceased Giuseppa Polverino Wife of Domenico Castiello (not...
by TriciaFierro
08 Jun 2012, 03:49
Topic: Trans Req - Nicola laVigna Death Record
Views: 1171

Re: Trans Req - Nicola laVigna Death Record

Thank you, Marty! I just found his wife's death record from 1850 :)
by TriciaFierro
08 Jun 2012, 03:46
Topic: Trans Req - Felice Verdino Death Record
Views: 1399

Trans Req - Felice Verdino Death Record

Please help me with the translation of this death record. thank you! :) Death Record of Felice Verdino of Montecalvo on April 4, 1858, age 58 or 59? Son of Cosmo Verdino (not deceased?) and Margarita Picolo, deceased Husband of Gaetana Maiorano. Is it showing that she was deceased and he remarried C...
by TriciaFierro
08 Jun 2012, 03:37
Topic: Trans Req - Maria Agnese Calamita Death Record
Replies: 3
Views: 1548

Trans Req - Maria Agnese Calamita Death Record

Please assist me in the full translation fo this death record. Thank you! Death Record of Maria Agnese Calamita of Montecalvo on January 15, 1856, age 39? Daughter of deceased Vincenzo Calamita and Saveria Venditto (not deceased?) Wife of Antonio D'Elia (he is not deceased, correct?) http://img843.i...
by TriciaFierro
08 Jun 2012, 03:26
Topic: Trans Req - Nicola laVigna Death Record
Views: 1171

Trans Req - Nicola laVigna Death Record

Please add any details I missed or that I translated incorrectly. Thank you! Death of Nicola laVigna of Montecalvo on November 2 1853 age 80? Son of deceased Vito laVigna and deceased Rosaria Iorillo Husband of Maria Anna D'Orta (can't tell if it says she is deceased or not) Thank you! http://img849...
by TriciaFierro
08 Jun 2012, 03:14
Topic: Trans. Req-Rosaria Ruccio Death Record
Views: 1312

Trans. Req-Rosaria Ruccio Death Record

Hello! Please help me with translating this death record. Here is what I "think" is on here, but can't translate all of it. Thank you! :D Death Record for Rosaria Ruccio of Montecalvo 23 May 1852 Age ? Daughter of deceased Antonio Ruccio and deceased Angela Testa I see her marriage to Save...
by TriciaFierro
05 Apr 2012, 03:48
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1940 Census Aid
Replies: 10
Views: 5271

Re: 1940 Census Aid

Thanks Valerie! I was able to find my great-great grandmother in PA also! One of many to find but it was the first one so far! Happy Searching! :)
by TriciaFierro
05 Apr 2012, 03:40
Topic: Trans Req - Child of Nicola Fierro
Replies: 3
Views: 1929

Re: Trans Req - Child of Nicola Fierro

This makes sense because on one of my great-grandfather's trips to America he was traveling with a cousin D'Agostino :) He was also a son of Nicola Fierro. Thanks so much! Oh and Giuseppa's last name is Panzone :)