Search found 5 matches

by S-mac
26 Dec 2010, 21:57
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Bertone in Provincia di Pavia?
Replies: 29
Views: 20381

Re: Bertone in Provincia di Pavia?

Hollyyolly7: Thanks for any information you might be able to get. My grandmother, Teresa Molinelli from Bertone/Ottone born 1/29/1879, came here on the SS La Savoie Oct 26, 1906 at age 28. I think she married my grandfather, Dino Fregi a year earlier. Anyway another relative might have been Giovani ...
by S-mac
18 Dec 2010, 02:52

Thanks for the interesting facts re: Mulinelli and little Mills. As I stated in an earlier post by grandmother was Teresa Molinelli born 1/29/1779 in Ottone-Bertoni. I think her father or brother was Luigi. Sure would like to find out more if you have the resources. She married Dino Fregi (aka deFre...
by S-mac
15 Dec 2010, 05:42

Holly thanks for the great pictures on Bertone area. Really beautiful. I was twice in the Cinque Terra area of Italy and if I had known then about Ottone-Bertone area I would have visited it. If I ever go back I will definitely do so.
by S-mac
15 Dec 2010, 05:17

I think her father or brother was Luigi Molinelli but I will have to check that out for sure. Very few facts actually altho she did come from the Ottone/Bertone area and married Dino Fregi. She followed Dino to the United states around 1906 or so and mostly lived in the Mendocino County area after S...
by S-mac
12 Dec 2010, 22:28

Hi... I was interested in the forum on Molinelli. My grandmother Teresa Molinelli was born Jan 29 1989 in Bertone de Ottone. She arrived here on oct 6 1906 sponsored by my grandfather Dino Fregi (John). on the S.S. La Savoire. Does that connect with anyone? Sandy