Search found 488 matches

by ItalianbellaSA
24 Feb 2023, 21:32
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Carmelo Matafu Death Record 1903
Replies: 2
Views: 234

Carmelo Matafu Death Record 1903

Hi Everyone: I hope all is well. I haven't been on this site in a while. I have some time now for researching and I have a translation request. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9BTZ-3XN?i=744&wc=M6M4-P38%3A244493601%2C245678601&cc=1946858 The above link is to the death record...
by ItalianbellaSA
28 Nov 2022, 03:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Spezzano Grande Marriage of Luigi Guido
Views: 250

Spezzano Grande Marriage of Luigi Guido

Hi Everyone: I am still researching my husbands ancestors. The records for Spezzano Grande in Cosenza are now available on the Antenanti site. I have on my tree my husbands great uncle, Luigi Guido (parents Pietro Guido and Rachela Granata) married to a Maria Astorino. They were married November 9, ...
by ItalianbellaSA
23 Jun 2021, 02:00
Topic: Geraci Siculo Record for Vincenzo Antista
Replies: 11
Views: 3891

Re: Geraci Siculo Record for Vincenzo Antista

Oh okay, thanks. I didn't realize. I don't speak Italian so it is hard for me to know. I want to thank you again for your help.

Sue
by ItalianbellaSA
13 Jun 2021, 19:28

Arturo: I just checked the regular death records of Geraci Siculo for the 1820 and found another record of the death of Vincenzo Antista. It is not as long as the other but maybe this will shed some light on the other record about his murder. Here is the link: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it...
by ItalianbellaSA
13 Jun 2021, 18:48

Hi Arturo: I am still digesting this whole story and the sequence of events that took place. Do you know where the cemetery was located where Vincenzo was taken? It mentions " the venerable Church of Saint Peter outside the walls of this city". What city do you think they were referring to...
by ItalianbellaSA
05 Jun 2021, 03:27

Hi Arturo:

Wow! Thank you, again, for your thoughts on this story. It certainly is very interesting and would love the answers to those questions! I can't thank you enough for your time. Wishing you well.

Sue
by ItalianbellaSA
04 Jun 2021, 20:09

Hi Arturo: I thank you very much for the lengthy translation of this record. I have read it and am amazed by this. Gaspare Antista and Anna Rosa Neglia are my husband's great-great-great-great grandparents. So as I understand this transcription of the murder of Vincenzo Antista, a soldier gunned him...
by ItalianbellaSA
03 Jun 2021, 20:10

Geraci Siculo Record for Vincenzo Antista

Hi Everyone! I happened upon a record in the Antenati site for a Vincenzo Antista (son of Gaspare Antista and Rosa Neglia that I have on my tree). I do not have Vincenzo listed on my tree so this might be someone I need to add.) I believe it is some type of death record. I noticed the name in the In...
by ItalianbellaSA
02 May 2021, 00:30
Topic: Rosario Incognito - Birth Record
Replies: 16
Views: 4599

Re: Rosario Incognito - Birth Record

I just saw this post now. I didn't understand what you meant to click 2 for a second page of that post.
by ItalianbellaSA
03 Mar 2021, 20:32
Topic: Rosario Incognito Coclite
Views: 639

Re: Rosario Incognito Coclite

Thank you for your kind words.
by ItalianbellaSA
03 Mar 2021, 15:35
Topic: Rosario Incognito Coclite
Views: 639

Rosario Incognito Coclite

Good morning everyone! This is in regard to an old post of mine concerning my great grandfather, Rosario Incognito.. I found that my great grandfather, Rosario Incognito, was married to Carmela Sciammetta before my great grandmother, Carmela Cappadona. I found Carmela Sciammetta's death record which...
by ItalianbellaSA
28 Feb 2021, 22:01
Topic: Rosario Incognito - Birth Record
Replies: 16
Views: 4599

Re: Rosario Incognito - Birth Record

I know this is an old post. However, I found that my great grandfather, Rosario Incognito, was married to Carmela Sciammetta. I found her death record which states she was the wife of Rosario Incognito. I wanted to find their marriage record so I can then look to see if they had any children. I foun...
by ItalianbellaSA
25 Oct 2020, 16:16
Topic: Marriage Record of Great Grandparents
Replies: 6
Views: 1034

Re: Marriage Record of Great Grandparents

Thank you so very much! I had no idea there was a previous marriage of my great-grandfather, Rosario Incoginito.

Sue Antista
by ItalianbellaSA
16 Oct 2020, 19:36
Topic: Marriage Record of Great Grandparents
Replies: 6
Views: 1034

Re: Marriage Record of Great Grandparents

Thank you so very much! I had no idea there was a previous marriage of my great-grandfather, Rosario Incoginito.

Sue Antista