Search found 76 matches

by crosa
04 Mar 2011, 17:25
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: death of Luigi Coffrini 1890's borgotaro
Replies: 11
Views: 6795

Re: death of Luigi Coffrini 1890's borgotaro

Its is funny because you write a message but do they reply below your question. I think those are also questions. Do they send you an email. (he he) oh well I tried. Close to just giving up. I have searched and searched. They either don't have the years I'am looking for or you go page after page in ...
by crosa
04 Mar 2011, 16:04

I did write a message on the site you said, now where do you find any anwers and they are all in italian, I don't read italian. (he he).
crosa
by crosa
20 Feb 2011, 22:40

Thank you. Guiseppe di Antonio is my father, I found that one. Yes the family was all born there at borgo Va ti taro, the younger ones were born in the Varese Ligure. My father was raised in cembrano but my grandfathers siblings were all still in borgo val ti taro. i can't get any information on my ...
by crosa
16 Feb 2011, 19:28
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: death date of Celestino Squeri hospitalized Ellis Island..
Replies: 4
Views: 3250

Re: death date of Celestino Squeri hospitalized Ellis Islan

Hi, I haven't seen you for awhile. I am still at it slow but sure. Thank you, The passenger list I saw just gave a date, didn't say they died. The one you gave does. Thank you. I can never find a death date...all the death data comes up where you have to sign up for. I am a Ancestry member but I don...
by crosa
16 Feb 2011, 04:55
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: death date of Celestino Squeri hospitalized Ellis Island..
Replies: 4
Views: 3250

death date of Celestino Squeri hospitalized Ellis Island..

Celestino Squeri age 7 was hospitalized on Ellis Island. arrival date 24 dec 1919 Guiseppe Verdi ship. Can not find him anywhere. His Grandmother Celeste Massa died but also can not find any record of their deaths. I don't know if Margurite Ponzini and Guiseppe Squeri were his parents. The grandmoth...
by crosa
15 Feb 2011, 19:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: death of Maria giacopazzi in Cembrano, Maissana, la spezia
Replies: 2
Views: 1377

Re: death of Maria giacopazzi in Cembrano, Maissana, la spez

I know that ancestry only goes to a certain year, I somehow misread that note and thought I would try the communes. Thank you for the imput. I think all this searching helps your brain go asleep, thanks again. I wonder if I tried the newspaper in those areas if that would help.The families lived in ...
by crosa
15 Feb 2011, 03:10
Topic: looking for parents of angelo A. Corsiglia born in Ognio
Replies: 8
Views: 3454

Re: looking for parents of angelo A. Corsiglia born in Ognio

Thank you. How do you find like my grandmother death date, Maria Giacopazzi born 1858 her husband died 1931. I can't find so far any death records past like 1936. I tried the comune of Maisanna but I don't know what to click on. In italian. Thanks again
by crosa
14 Feb 2011, 23:49
Replies: 0
Views: 995

death of Maria giacopazzi in Cembrano, Maissana, la spezia

Can not find death date of Maria Giacopazzi, Antonio Coffrini, her spouce died 1931, she was born 1858 that would put her 73 so I figure death in the late40's or early 50.Antonio died in Cembrano. Antonio and Maria lived in borgotaro for many years . Their daughters lived in Cembrano, Camogli, And R...
by crosa
14 Feb 2011, 23:44
Replies: 2
Views: 1377

death of Maria giacopazzi in Cembrano, Maissana, la spezia

Can not find death date of Maria Giacopazzi, Antonio Coffrini, her spouce died 1931, she was born 1858 that would put her 73 so I figure death in the 40'sAntonio and Maria lived in borgotaro for many years . Their daughter lived in camogli, or ruta. Thanky
by crosa
14 Feb 2011, 13:37

Thank you, I am sorry I put the wrong year down on my reply. I don't understand like the film # etc. Do you only use them when you write to get the records or can you use them online too.
by crosa
14 Feb 2011, 02:58

Re: death of Maria Corsiglia, born chicago, cook, illinois.

Birth date 12 mar.1894, after disappeared, not on 1010 census so I love to find out if she died and from what, I tried today no luck gain. name is maria Corsiglia father angelo corsiglia mother rosa maggi Went through cook county no luck for me .Looked for Celeste Massa and Celestino squeri no luck ...
by crosa
14 Feb 2011, 00:21

Re: death of Maria Corsiglia, born chicago, cook, illinois.

Birth date 12 mar.1894, after disappeared, not on 1010 census so I love to find out if she died and from what, I tried today no luck gain. name is maria Corsiglia father angelo corsiglia mother rosa maggi Went through cook county no luck for me .Looked for Celeste Massa and Celestino squeri no luck ...
by crosa
13 Feb 2011, 19:07

Wow Suanj, Thank you, thank you....I never heard about Maria..She must have died. between 1895 and the 1910 census. My mother was born in Chicago, 6 Dec. 1901. died 6 Sept. 1989 in Marin County, Calif. the days may not be correct. maria would have been 6 years old. Frank was 3 years old. I wonder wh...
by crosa
13 Feb 2011, 05:37

looking for parents of angelo A. Corsiglia born in Ognio

Angelo A Corsiglia born in Ognio, comune neirone,province Genova, region Liguria. The records on ancestry start 1866. looking or 64 or 65. died june 19, 1938, no parent on death certificate. in California.
by crosa
12 Feb 2011, 22:05

death of Luigi Coffrini 1890's borgotaro

I am having problems finding the death of luigi Coffrini, married to rosa belgrosso, son Antonio Coffrini. Luigi's parents were Antonio Coffrini and orsolo Brattesani.Luigi was born 1815 his son Antonio born 1844 died 1931, looked all day on ancestry, so hard I always get modena? No parma, no emilia...