Search found 6 matches

by jagerace
07 Jan 2016, 18:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vallelunga Sicily: GERACI/Buttocallis
Replies: 8
Views: 2361

Re: Vallelunga Sicily: GERACI/Buttocallis

my only concern is that Luigi's son's name does not match to any of my records. Luigi also had a brother John, that was married to Vita Immordino. Luigi's parents names do line up.

Luigi's children were Guiseppe, Sam, Tony, and Stella(of course, American names)
by jagerace
07 Jan 2016, 17:39

Re: Vallelunga Sicily: GERACI/Buttocallis

Thank You so much for this information. I've actually booked my trip to Sicily for next August. How do I go about buying this book? I would like to have a head start on the family tree before I get there.

Thanks.
by jagerace
16 Oct 2015, 21:39

Vallelunga Sicily: GERACI/Buttocallis

I am searching for any records on my great grandparents from Vallenlunga. I have booked a trip to Sicily August 2016. I understand years ago the church with the records was destroyed by an earthquake. The arrived into the United States via New Orleans prior to the building of Ellis Island. Unfortuna...
by jagerace
05 Nov 2013, 04:43
Topic: Geraci family from Vicari, Province of Palermo
Replies: 7
Views: 8903

Re: Geraci family from Vicari, Province of Palermo

Your names line up with those I'm researching. I can't trace back to Sicily but came through new orleans and eventually settles in St landry Parish. My grandfather was married in Ascension(Donaldsonville) in early 1900's. I would like to know what you have learned since you originally posted
by jagerace
29 Mar 2011, 15:28
Topic: Campisi Family from Roccamena, Italy
Replies: 11
Views: 3340

Re: Campisi Family from Roccamena, Italy

Yes this is the correct family. I have this same information of Antonino parents (Louis & Sorophia). I'm trying to get more background on the 2 of them. Antonino was born in America but his parents
by jagerace
29 Mar 2011, 04:02
Topic: Campisi Family from Roccamena, Italy
Replies: 11
Views: 3340

Re: Campisi Family from Roccamena, Italy

Have you come across anything for an Antonina Campisi born in 1898 and married Antonio Geraci. Her father was Francesco Campisi. Lived in Assumption Parish Louisiana