Search found 165 matches

by roobyred
07 Aug 2020, 17:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: marriage records for Costantino Morreale and Rosa Sferrazza from Montedoro, Sicily
Replies: 7
Views: 1103

Re: marriage records for Costantino Morreale and Rosa Sferrazza from Montedoro, Sicily

WOW!!!!! :D Thank you soooooooo much. I looked through but missed what you found. Sometimes you need a second set of eyes :!:
by roobyred
07 Aug 2020, 17:05
Topic: marriage records for Nicola Mancini and Linda Lucchese from Casacalenda
Replies: 3
Views: 665

Re: marriage records for Nicola Mancini and Linda Lucchese from Casacalenda

Thanks to both for your info! Very much appreciated. I've written to Casacalenda in the past and they are not exactly helpful :cry: ...I'll try once again.
Roberta
by roobyred
04 Aug 2020, 17:13
Topic: marriage records for Costantino Morreale and Rosa Sferrazza from Montedoro, Sicily

Re: marriage records for Costantino Morreale and Rosa Sferrazza from Montedoro, Sicily

Thanks for your help! Page 674 is their marriage document but was looking for the pubblicazione and processetti docs. I'll try writing to MOntedoro directly. Thank you again!!
by roobyred
04 Aug 2020, 01:52

marriage records for Costantino Morreale and Rosa Sferrazza from Montedoro, Sicily

I'm looking for assistance in obtaining the marriage records (matrimoni processetti and matrimoni pubblicazioni) for my grandparents Costantino and Rosa. They married in Montedoro in 1899. The antenati site doesn't have them. Thoughts for how I can obtain these precious documents?? Thanks in advance...
by roobyred
04 Aug 2020, 01:46
Topic: marriage records for Nicola Mancini and Linda Lucchese from Casacalenda
Views: 665

marriage records for Nicola Mancini and Linda Lucchese from Casacalenda

I'm looking for assistance in obtaining the marriage records (matrimoni, matrimoni, processetti and matrimoni, pubblicazioni, ) for my grandparents. They married in Casacalenda 20 Sep 1915. The antenati site doesn't go up to that year :( . Thoughts for how I can obtain these precious documents?? Tha...
by roobyred
02 Jun 2018, 17:54
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: unable to view FHL listing
Replies: 4
Views: 2718

Re: unable to view FHL listing

Thanks for replying.
I've been to the FHL many times, using their computers and still unable to view the document. Also haven't been lucky the times I've rented films either.
:(
by roobyred
01 Jun 2018, 19:44
Topic: unable to view FHL listing
Views: 2718

unable to view FHL listing

The attached can be viewed at a Family History Library. When I've tried, I cannot access the actual document it says I need to be a member. This just might be a relative we never knew we had. Does anyone have an actual membership that will allow viewing :?: Any help will be greatly appreciated. :D T...
by roobyred
04 Nov 2017, 22:28
Topic: Italian marriage records for 1904
Views: 1205

Re: Italian marriage records for 1904

T.
They lived in Casacalenda and probably married there also.
by roobyred
04 Nov 2017, 17:58
Topic: Italian marriage records for 1904
Views: 1205

Italian marriage records for 1904

My grandfathers only living brother Francesco Mancini was married in 1904 to Maria Carmela Libertucci in Italy. I've been on the website Antenati looking to find the paperwork but nothing for that year. Does have any other italian websites where I can find this info without going to the town itself?...
by roobyred
03 Nov 2017, 18:22
Topic: looking for help with finding marriage information
Replies: 2
Views: 1863

looking for help with finding marriage information

I have an ancestry hint (see attachment) for Ontario Canada marriages 1801-1935 for Hester Jane Purdy. However...my Ancestry subscription is not global. Is there someone out there who does have a global subscription look this up for me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? Names that could be contained on the docume...
by roobyred
08 Jun 2017, 06:37
Topic: irish birth record
Views: 3008

Re: irish birth record

Could be true!! Thank you. Roberta
by roobyred
08 Jun 2017, 06:34

Re: irish birth record

Could be true!! Thank you. Roberta
by roobyred
05 Jun 2017, 03:08

irish birth record

Can anyone help me find an Irish/American birth record? Name: Mary McMahon b. New York 6 Nov 1869 abt d. New York 10 Dec 1893 Age at death: 24yrs 1 mo 4 days Father: John Mother: Margaret both parents born in NY. Lived at 180 Eleventh Ave I have the death certificate. Cannot find the birth certifica...