Search found 4 matches

by MelDiBacco
25 Mar 2011, 02:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiBacco
Replies: 8
Views: 1766

Re: DiBacco

You are exactly right. That is my great-grandmother. I looked up the census page and it looks like they just spelled my great-grandfathers name incorrectly. This is fabulous information! It looks like I have additional family to track down.
by MelDiBacco
24 Mar 2011, 14:52

Wow. Thank you so much. I don't know why I couldn't find anything on Eligio. I really appreciate it.

I don't think that is the same Palma. I'll have to ask my Aunt though. She started some history and actually visited Italy.

Now I can continue my research :)
by MelDiBacco
23 Mar 2011, 18:41

I do know their names, and some birth/death information. Palma DiBacco was born in 1909 and she died in 1988. I was able to locate her exact birth/death date on the SSN Death Index. I believe her maiden name was Tufano. Eligio DiBacco was born in 1901 and he died in 1952. I was not able to find him ...
by MelDiBacco
22 Mar 2011, 01:28

DiBacco

When I was younger I started researching my family history. It never got too far, so I am starting it back up again. I have only been able to trace back to my great grandparents. I am trying to figure out other then Ellis Island where else they might have come into. They arent listed on the manifest...