Search found 7 matches

by RobertoG
01 Aug 2011, 16:14
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Finding Family
Replies: 1
Views: 756

Finding Family

Good morning everyone. The most incredible thing happened on our trip to visit Roccapipirozzi, I found family (20 and still counting)in the village my grandfather left 116 years ago. They were among the warmest, friendliest people I have ever met. The village is breathtakingly beautiful. The experie...
by RobertoG
01 Aug 2011, 16:12
Topic: Finding Family
Replies: 1
Views: 695

Finding Family

Good morning everyone. The most incredible thing happened on our trip to visit Roccapipirozzi, I found family (20 and still counting)in the village my grandfather left 116 years ago. They were among the warmest, friendliest people I have ever met. The village is breathtakingly beautiful. The experie...
by RobertoG
25 Jun 2011, 17:53
Topic: Bed & Breakfasts in Sesto Campano, Molise
Replies: 4
Views: 1292

Re: Bed & Breakfasts in Sesto Campano, Molise

Will do. Thanks again.

Robert
by RobertoG
21 Jun 2011, 23:07

Re: Bed & Breakfasts in Sesto Campano, Molise

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your help. My wife and I found a place only 17 miles from the village. I am hoping to find someone in Roccapipirozzi, a hamlet within Sesto Campano, who remebers my mothers family. It'll be the first visit in 116 years.

All the best,
Robert
by RobertoG
15 Jun 2011, 03:15

Bed & Breakfasts in Sesto Campano, Molise

Hello everyone,

My wife will arrive in Sesto Compano, Molise on July 5th and staying for about a week. Can anyone recommend a Bed & breakfast or small local hotel. I will be visiting my mother's father's home town. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Roberto G.
by RobertoG
30 May 2011, 00:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Visiting Roccapipirozzi
Views: 2124

Re: Visiting Roccapipirozzi

Giacomo Melone lived in Kearny, New Jersey. His wife's name was Cecilia Pucci Mariano. She was born in the United States in 1890; she passed away in 1944. Her family on her mother's side I believe was from the north near Venezia or Padua.
by RobertoG
15 May 2011, 16:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Visiting Roccapipirozzi
Views: 2124

Visiting Roccapipirozzi

My wife and I are planning a visit to Italy this July. I am especially interested in visiting a small village called Roccapipirozzi. This village was the birthplace of my maternal grandfather, Giacomo Melone in 1886. His father was Carmine Melone and his mother was Anna Bruno. As we have very little...