Search found 12 matches

by sjfee
31 Oct 2011, 15:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames DiLallo, Mancini, Addario and Iezzie
Replies: 7
Views: 2007

Re: Surnames DiLallo, Mancini, Addario and Iezzie

Unfortunately Marty the e-mail address I was able to locate on the page you referred me to is inactive and can't accept new mail.....bummer! I really thought I had found my link to my heritage...but sadly I am mistaken. Hopefully something will turn up, until then I am again without knowledge or any...
by sjfee
28 Oct 2011, 17:22

Thanks so much Marty. There was no "prompt" to click on but there was an e-mail address. I wrote a letter and also had it translated to Italian and sent both as attachments to the e-mail address provided. I did tell them I am willing to pay for the information requested, which was proof of...
by sjfee
27 Oct 2011, 16:13

Having recently returned from our family reunion I was given information from the family bible I did not know existed. My great grand mother DiLallo was at one time a "Ricci" and an "Addario". I am not positive on either of the spellings for either name but I am using the spellin...
by sjfee
17 Sep 2011, 17:55
Topic: Bustichi surname from Bigliolo, Province of Mass, Carrara, I
Replies: 2
Views: 921

Bustichi surname from Bigliolo, Province of Mass, Carrara, I

I am looking for the ancestry for my children's great grand father Armando Bustichi. His father was Flominio, or Flamino.....something like that. He married Ida SPEDIACCI and they relocated in San Francisco, CA after many years of living and working in the Santa Cruz, CA area. Armando's mothers surn...
by sjfee
11 Aug 2011, 18:47
Topic: Mangini Family
Replies: 25
Views: 16080

Re: Mangini Family

I am doing ManCini research with little or no luck. My great grand father is/was Carmine Mancini and his wife, my great grand mother, was Angela Iezzy,ie, i. There is a marriage license for my grand parents, Camillo DiLallo and Nicoletta Mancini with my grand mothers name spelled ManGini....it was f...
by sjfee
26 Jul 2011, 17:06
Topic: Iezzi surname of Turrivalliani and Lettomanoppello
Replies: 9
Views: 2542

Re: Iezzi surname of Turrivalliani and Lettomanoppello

Tessa thank you so much for always being on top of things. I will write them today, both for Turrivalignani and Lettomanoppello.

I will post what I find or receive from my inquiry once received. Again, thanks for your assistance.

S
by sjfee
23 Jul 2011, 08:09

Tessa I am having a hard time getting the attachment to work. It is from the records I found on ancestry.com. They sailed on the Umbria (name of ship), from Napoli on March 31, 1904, arriving Port of New York April 14, 1904 Lines 11 and 12. My great grandmothers name shows as Iezzi, Angela age 21 an...
by sjfee
15 Jul 2011, 04:59

Thank you both for your replies. Marty, the DiLallo, Mancini, Iezzi and Addario stayed in the New England states. Mass, Conn, RI, NH, Maine and Penn. My mother; Cynthia (aka Cinderella, Ella, Santerella)DiLallo was raised in Pittsfield, MA. Tessa78, I have attached the manifest I spoke of. My great ...
by sjfee
09 Jul 2011, 17:29

Iezzi surname of Turrivalliani and Lettomanoppello

I am still trying to find the connection. I have found where my g-grandmother Angelina Iezzi came to US with my grand mother Nicoletta Mancini to meet my g-grandfather, Carmine Mancini and that is where this line ends. I do not have the names of Angelina's parents other than her fathers first name M...
by sjfee
22 Jun 2011, 17:39
Topic: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina
Replies: 21
Views: 18543

Re: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina

Is there any possibility these DiLallo's are related to my DiLallo's?? My GF is Camillo DiLallo, my GGF is Antonio DiLallo, other than that....nothing! I know my GF was born May 3, 1891 in Lettomanoppello....and is listed as many different names. (the city that is, I've not seen a different listing ...
by sjfee
19 Jun 2011, 15:27

Tessa78 thank you so much for your reply's. I have someone who can help with writing in Italian....I think....if that is not available still I will contact the referrals you mention above.
Thank you again, your information is very helpful.
by sjfee
14 Jun 2011, 17:53

Surnames DiLallo, Mancini, Addario and Iezzie

>> >> My mother was Cynthia (Cinderella) Maria DiLallo, born to Camillo >> DiLallo and Nicoletta Mancini. Camillo and Nicoletta's families are >> from Lettomanopello. All known family names from Lettomanopello are >> DiLallo, Mancini, Addario, Izzie (Izzy). >> >> There are many other names that marr...