Search found 4 matches

by cathyt902
02 Oct 2012, 18:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
Replies: 18
Views: 9523

Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci

No, however my family is related to Quartuccio on my maternal grandfather side. The following link with be a wealth of information regarding Piana ancestry. My grandfather(Leonardo DiChiara) mother was Giovanna Quartuccio. Can you give me a little more info on that line, maybe we can help each other...
by cathyt902
16 Sep 2012, 16:44
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Looking for Salito's
Replies: 13
Views: 4343

Re: Looking for Salito's

I don't know the first name. I do know he had 3 daughters, Mary, Anne, and Rosalia and 1 son Thomas. I'm not sure of anything else.
by cathyt902
16 Sep 2012, 02:41
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Looking for Salito's
Replies: 13
Views: 4343

Looking for Salito's

I'm looking for my paternal great grandparents. The Salito family settled in Trinidad, Colorado. My grandmother was born in Colorado, however her father came from Italy. I'm not sure what part of Italy or what was his port of entry. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
by cathyt902
01 Jul 2011, 22:24
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Recipes from Piana Degli Albanesi
Replies: 1
Views: 2436

Recipes from Piana Degli Albanesi

I'm in the process of putting a recipe book together with recipes from Piana. I know my grandmother (Caterina DiChiara) brought some wonderful recipes and she has passed them on to my mother, and then to me. I'm willing to share, so anyone who can add to my collection will get a full copy of all the...