Search found 6 matches

by Liberatore11
27 Jul 2011, 04:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for LIBERATORE family
Replies: 18
Views: 7096

Re: Looking for LIBERATORE family

Oh Tessa I can not believe it you have found them! I cannot thank you enough words cannot express :) If I could reach thru the internet I would hug you! Thank you! You have found Biondina Vitullo and her son Ettorino Liberatore and yes that is them the address and the dates and names exact match :) ...
by Liberatore11
26 Jul 2011, 04:41

Oh thank you for the suggestion. And for the finding of another Liberatore manifest.........one other thought just crossed my mind What about in the marriages in Boston Massachusetts records like Laura had found for Angelo N.Liberatore As I know Ettore got married in Massaachussets as well. Perhaps ...
by Liberatore11
25 Jul 2011, 05:17

Is there any chance that either of you could locate Ettore Liberatore's mother in Italy in his birth document? he would have been born 1901 Italy. Angelo Nicola was his father and I do not know the mother's name since Angelo Nicola was widowed when he married 2nd wife Rosaria in Massachusetts U.S. J...
by Liberatore11
25 Jul 2011, 03:16
Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Replies: 34
Views: 30056

Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!

Carissa,

Bellisario Liberatore is my great great great grandfather. his son Angelo Nicola Liberatore is my great great grandfather and Ettore his son is my great grandfather. I would love for us to share info with each other. send me a message if you would like to?

Melissa
by Liberatore11
25 Jul 2011, 02:37

OH wow I cannot thank you enough Ladies! :) Tessa and Laura, Thank you for taking the time to look this family up for me. I had seen the censuses before and the WW1 registrar but never the manifest I scoured that site for great length and I could never locate Bellisario or Nicola(Angelo) and you jus...
by Liberatore11
24 Jul 2011, 05:58

Looking for LIBERATORE family

I am seeking information regarding the Liberatore family. Specifically Bellisario born 1854. He is shown in the 1920 census Suffolk, Massachusetts, Ward 5, part of precinct 2 ,Boston city. He is living with his son Nicola Liberatore and wife Rosaria and children Ettore, Bellisario, Fredirico, and Ma...