Search found 7 matches

by RebekahFazackerley
22 Feb 2020, 10:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonio Fusco, Annie Smith, Ponderella, Charles Decoir/Decorier
Replies: 1
Views: 496

Antonio Fusco, Annie Smith, Ponderella, Charles Decoir/Decorier

Hi all, I have not been on this site or many years but was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for information about an Annie Smith who was born in England around 1851 and died in Scotland 1909. It seems she may have been married to a Charles Decorier (Italian musician) and had a number ...
by RebekahFazackerley
30 Mar 2013, 08:54
Topic: Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family
Replies: 15
Views: 6341

Re: Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family

Just thought I should clarify that my initial post is incorrect. Mary/Maria Scaglione's parents are actually Stephen Gargano and Antoinette Fusco - Married 10 October 1894. Making Stephen's parents Dominic Antonio Gargano and Antonia Valenti and Antoinette's parents Antonio Fusco and Annie Smith. It...
by RebekahFazackerley
30 Mar 2013, 04:09

Hi Robert and Ddrew85, I am still trying to gather together a family tree for this part of my heritage. I have had some contact with Domenica through this site and through email, who I am guessing is your Aunt, Robert. It is very exciting to find others who are researching his too. I believe Dominic...
by RebekahFazackerley
16 Sep 2012, 09:36

Hi
I am really interested in learning more about the family. I have emailed you privately and am looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Rebekah
by RebekahFazackerley
18 Aug 2011, 11:48

Thanks Jamie!!

How do you know this stuff? Are you related to these people too or do you just love researching?
Where is the best place for me to find out more info on these people?

Many Thanks
Rebekah
by RebekahFazackerley
17 Aug 2011, 10:39

Thank you so much for your info!! "At another guess was Mary Gargano's Mother - Maria Antonia Fusco born 1877 Manchester? If so, her Father was Antonio Fusco. Also Stephen's Father would be Domenico Antonio Gargano and his Mother would be Antonia Valente - which is also found in the same part o...
by RebekahFazackerley
15 Aug 2011, 23:40

Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family

Hi I am looking for information for the Scaglione Family who went to Glasgow Scotland. I have a marriage record for Frank (possibly Francesco Paolo) Scaglione and Mary (Maria) Gargano in Blythsworth Glasgow Scotland 23rd January 1914. Franks Father is listed as Ferdinand Scaglione (deceased) and his...