Search found 8 matches

by geesam
20 Feb 2003, 00:51
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Cumiguano
Replies: 5
Views: 7180

Cumiguano

Peter, <BR> <BR>After I wrote the message, I did in fact check the map, and realized where that was. <BR> <BR>I also checked the ellis island website again, the spelling I got of Cumiguano was from the text version of the manuscript, I checked the original again, and the handwriting is hard to decif...
by geesam
19 Feb 2003, 01:49

Cumiguano

Hi Peter,
<BR>I am now trying to fill in the blanks for the form letter, and am having a hard time, what do I put in the line Comune di ( blank) and what is the cap code for Cumignano. Is this area near Naples?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks again so much.
<BR>
<BR>Debbie
by geesam
18 Feb 2003, 22:46

Cumiguano

Hi, <BR> <BR>I have a question, I found my gr. grandmother and 1 of her children on the Ellis Island records. The place of residence is Cumiguano. <BR>Now I would like to write and get a birth certificate on that child. <BR>Where do I write, is Cumiguano the town, province or village? <BR>I get conf...
by geesam
05 Feb 2003, 22:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Passenger List September 1905
Replies: 7
Views: 8983

Passenger List September 1905

Peter,
<BR>
<BR>Will do.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Debbie
by geesam
05 Feb 2003, 21:46

Hi Peter,
<BR>
<BR>Thank you, Yes her daughter was with her when she sailed, she was listed, but I don\'t know when my gr. grandfather came over, so I will try that, thanks so much.
<BR>
<BR>Debbie
by geesam
05 Feb 2003, 04:15

Hi Peter, <BR> <BR>Do you know what my next step should be? <BR>I am trying to find out exactly when my gr. grandparents married. And if their first born was in fact born in Italy. And also when my great grandfather sailed to the USA, I can not find him on the passengers list. <BR> <BR>Thank you, <B...
by geesam
05 Feb 2003, 03:22

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE> <BR> 04-02-2003 at 21:15, geesam wrote: <BR>Hello, <BR> <BR>My great grandmother Antonia Napolitano sailed from Naples,Campagnia Italy, on the S.S. Ci...
by geesam
05 Feb 2003, 03:15

Hello, <BR> <BR>My great grandmother Antonia Napolitano sailed from Naples,Campagnia Italy, on the S.S. Citta di Torino September 7, 1905 and arrived in NYC September 24, 1905, she was from Cumiguano ( I\'m not sure on the spelling). <BR>The only things that I know about her in Italy is ,she was bor...