Search found 9 matches

by vcir6
21 Apr 2016, 14:33
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: VISITING TOWNS IN POTENZA, BASILICATA
Replies: 3
Views: 4805

Re: VISITING TOWNS IN POTENZA, BASILICATA

Hi Angela, I was there last year July to September and the best time to go is Late August to November when the weather cools down a bit. There is a fast train from Milan to Rome takes 4 hours then a Bus to Villa D'agri near Viggiano and Grumento Nova also takes 4 hours. My roots are in Marsiconuovo ...
by vcir6
29 Aug 2014, 13:30
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Cirelli from Marsiconuovo Potenza
Replies: 5
Views: 1929

Re: Cirelli from Marsiconuovo Potenza

Rosalba Stigliabotta Death Record.pdf Found death record of Rosalba Stigliabotta from 1859 civil records, it confirms she was 76yo, and was married 3 times, first to Vincenzo , second to my 4xggfather Francescantonio Cirelli,and third to Domenicantonio Innella. It lists her father Vincenzo and moth...
by vcir6
25 Jun 2014, 05:28

Thanks Pippo, for confirming Francesco died at 24yo.Rosalba would have re-married to Vincenzo and later to Antonio. I have ordered microfilms for 1859 to check out her death record. My 3xGGrandfather Francesco Antonio was born in 1801 according to siblings,and would have been named after his decease...
by vcir6
24 Jun 2014, 05:32

Thank you Marty for responding,on the second line it looks like he was 54yo.
I also found Rosalba Stigliabotta death in 1859,widow of Francesco Antonio Cirelli followed by
something and Antonius Innella?, maybe first husband, as per attachment.
by vcir6
23 Jun 2014, 03:10

Cirelli from Marsiconuovo Potenza

Help needed to translate latin record of my 4xGGrandfather

Thank you in advance

Vito
by vcir6
20 Jun 2014, 14:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: CIRIELLO Family Basilicata Region ITALY
Replies: 9
Views: 4232

Re: CIRIELLO Family Basilicata Region ITALY

Hello Members, I can now update everyone on my family search of Civil Records from Marsiconuovo ,Basilicata. I have viewed all civil records at Family search as well as micofilms 1809-1829 and found a Marriage Record of my 3xGGGFather, Francesco Antonio Cirelli and Angela Rosa Paradiso married 14 Se...
by vcir6
17 May 2013, 07:23
Topic: Calvello Family from Marsiconuovo, Italy
Replies: 25
Views: 11286

Re: Calvello Family from Marsiconuovo, Italy

Hi Ed, Gennaro's brother Luigi[1822-1900] is the father of my GGrandmother Giuseppa Calvello,as per my post:CIRIELLO Family-Basilicata Region. Gennaro's birth name is Gianuario[1826-1910]. Gianuario and Luigi's parents were Fedele and Nunziata Innella.His first wife Maria Giuseppa Zannola died in 19...
by vcir6
03 Feb 2012, 03:44

Re: CIRIELLO Family Basilicata Region ITALY

Thank you all for your response,all info is correct. Francesco travelled to America with daughter Antonetta in 1902. Francesco and Giuseppina had a son Gianuario (my grandfather in 1900),a daughter Giulia Rosa and another son Luigi (1896) who went to America in 1912 to join father Francesco and uncl...
by vcir6
02 Feb 2012, 05:10

CIRIELLO Family Basilicata Region ITALY

Looking for information on my great grandfather Francesco Ciriello and his wife Giuseppina Calvello pre 1900, from Marsiconuovo Potenza Italy.