Search found 11 matches

by eadler
29 Nov 2013, 20:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for San Basile Cosenza Family Information
Replies: 20
Views: 5542

Re: Looking for San Basile Cosenza Family Information

Searching for the marriage record of Giovanni Quartarolo.
b. 9/16/1879 or his brother Martini b.10/27/1873 in San Basile. Their parents were Nicola Quartarolo and Caterina Belluscio. Thanks for any assistance!
by eadler
11 Nov 2013, 03:32

Thank you again for your help. Before I go back further, I am trying to find the marriage records and the children of my grandfather's two brothers: Giovanni Quartarolo b. 9/16/1879 and Martino Quartarolo b. 10/27/1879. (I assume I need to find the marriage records to find their children...) I think...
by eadler
19 Oct 2013, 04:09

Thank you! So that's the Bellizzi connection...Two down and two to go. I really do appreciate the help.
by eadler
18 Oct 2013, 17:36

Thank you! That's the Bellizzi connection ... Two down two more great grandparents to go. Thank you again.
by eadler
18 Oct 2013, 04:25

Thank you Marty for finding Martino's death record; I'll keep looking for the other three . Thanks in advance to anyone else who can help.
by eadler
15 Oct 2013, 18:09

I'm afraid I haven't had much luck in finding death records for any of my great grandparents. Thanks in advance for any help. Martino Quartarolo and Caterina Ferraro on one side and Vincenzo Belluscio and Maddelena Tamburi on the other. All were apparently alive in 1873 at the marriage of my grandpa...
by eadler
29 Sep 2013, 17:08

Hi Marty, thank you for the birth record for Vincenzo. That was a missing piece. Apologizing in advance, I have two newbie questions for you : (1) I'm confused why it was possible to find the 1873 marriage record for Nicola and Caterina, but not the marriage record (around or before 1840) for his pa...
by eadler
28 Sep 2013, 20:43

Hello, thanks so much to everyone who helped me a few months ago. I have since found another of my grandfather's brothers, Vincenzo, and a handful of cousins. Now I am looking to find: (1) the marriage records of my gg grandparents Martino Quartarolo and Caterina Ferraro around or before 1840. (My g...
by eadler
30 Apr 2013, 05:38

Marty, thank you so much for the new information about my great grandparents! This site is really a great resource. If anyone has any thoughts about the missing brother Frank, the mystery uncle language professor, or would mind helping me get from these new great grandparents' names to finding their...
by eadler
23 Apr 2013, 05:03

Laura, thank you so much! Could you help me find Nicola and Caterina's marriage records? I am assuming those would show their parents names and perhaps help me go back another level. Also, from my US census research and from researching Michelangelo's WW I and WW II records, it appears there was a b...
by eadler
22 Apr 2013, 02:46

Looking for San Basile Cosenza Family Information

My grandfather was known as Rudolph Costello. Based on his ship arrival records, naturalization papers, and WWI draft card it appears he was born Guiseppe Rudolpho Quatarolo in San Basile Cosenza on Nov. 15, 1895. He arrived in NY on June 1913 (record says Quartarola). He died in NY in 1954. Rudy's ...