Search found 4 matches

by maryelia
27 Mar 2012, 14:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Families in ALANNO, Pescara, Abruzzo
Replies: 5
Views: 1962

Re: Families in ALANNO, Pescara, Abruzzo

The only reason we think that Pasquale may have gone to Caramanico is that we have an old rubber stamp with a picture of a boot on it and we know Pasquale was in the shoe business here in Toronto. He certainly couldn't have commuted from Alanno to Caramanico in those days...just too far over mountai...
by maryelia
24 Mar 2012, 00:02
Topic: Elia/Monacelli in Alanno & Secondo/Dia Felicie in Oratin
Replies: 28
Views: 16222

Re: Elia/Monacelli in Alanno & Secondo/Dia Felicie in Oratin

My name is Mary Elia (not my maiden name) and my husband Tim Elia is the grandson of Pasquale Elia and Sofia Castellucci. Mark Ascione's mum Joanne and Tim are first cousins. I would love to get in touch with you, Sandy and Wanda. Tim doesn't use the computer but speaks through me! My email is mary....
by maryelia
23 Mar 2012, 23:50
Topic: Elia/Monacelli in Alanno & Secondo/Dia Felicie in Oratin
Replies: 28
Views: 16222

Re: Elia/Monacelli in Alanno & Secondo/Dia Felicie in Oratin

Hi My name is Mary Elia. My husband Tim Elia is the grandson of the above named Pasquale Elia (born Alanno) who emigrated to Toronto with his wife Sofia Castellucci who was from Abbateggio, near Alanno.

Does Tim have relatives out there who come from some of Pasquale's brothers or sister?
by maryelia
23 Mar 2012, 23:41
Topic: Families in ALANNO, Pescara, Abruzzo
Replies: 5
Views: 1962

Re: Families in ALANNO, Pescara, Abruzzo

Hi We are in Toronto Ontario Canada. My name is Mary Elia but Elia is my married name. My husband is Timothy Elia and he's the Italian guy. His father was Pio Elia, born in Carmanico Terme in Abruzzo around 1906. His father was Pasquale Elia and his mother was Sofia Castellucci. Pasquale was born in...