Search found 8 matches

by persicoseeker
28 May 2012, 04:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Persico ancestors
Replies: 4
Views: 1048

Re: Looking for Persico ancestors

Is there any other information about Luigi who stayed in Italy. Maybe who he was married to and when they were born and died?

Thank you,

J. Persico(seeker)
by persicoseeker
14 May 2012, 03:39
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Help finding Domenico Mazzotta info
Replies: 3
Views: 1513

Help finding Domenico Mazzotta info

Thank you for all the past help with finding my ancestors and helping me put together my family tree. I have hit a roadblock on information and was hoping someone can help me one more time. I know my G-G-grandfather was Domenico Antonio Mazzotta, ( this is what I know about him) 532 Boulevard (the s...
by persicoseeker
21 Apr 2012, 19:27
Topic: Domenic Mozzotta
Replies: 1
Views: 869

Domenic Mozzotta

Hi, I have had some terrific help with my family tree. I however have one more mystery that I could not track down. and that is when Domenic Mozzotta, my great-great-grand father arrived in New York from Italy. I posted the reply that Suanj posted for me previously showing my gg-grandmother arriving...
by persicoseeker
21 Apr 2012, 19:27
Topic: Domenic Mozzotta
Replies: 2
Views: 1708

Domenic Mozzotta

Hi, I have had some terrific help with my family tree. I however have one more mystery that I could not track down. and that is when Domenic Mozzotta, my great-great-grand father arrived in New York from Italy. I posted the reply that Suanj posted for me previously showing my gg-grandmother arriving...
by persicoseeker
19 Apr 2012, 04:54
Topic: Elizabeth Mozzoti my great grandmother
Views: 1228

Re: Elizabeth Mozzoti my great grandmother

Suanj,

Thank you for all of this information. This really helped me on my search and to further my education about my family.

JoAnn
by persicoseeker
18 Apr 2012, 19:01
Topic: Elizabeth Mozzoti my great grandmother
Views: 1228

Elizabeth Mozzoti my great grandmother

Trying to locate some information on my great grandmother, Elizabeth Mozzoti I believe she migrated from Italy between 1906 and 1907. Would like to know how old she was when she arrived and passenger info. I know she married Dominick Bertuccio. Even where she came from in Italy would be very helpful...
by persicoseeker
17 Apr 2012, 15:15

Re: Looking for Persico ancestors

Thank you Laura! This really helped me put more pieces together. I hadn't thought about siblings so thank you for including the information about Rosa.
by persicoseeker
17 Apr 2012, 04:51

Looking for Persico ancestors

Hello, I have been trying to track down my great-great grandparents in Italy. I only have the names of their son Guiseppe Persico. He arrived in New York on July 21, 1913 from Italy aboard the SS Mendoza. Guiseppe ( Joseph ) was born around 1898, we think they may be from St. Agnello Italy. Any help...