Again mmogno! Thank you so very much!!!! DeMari
by demari18
11 Feb 2024, 15:18
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Someone To Check My Translation Please
Replies: 2
Views: 64

Someone To Check My Translation Please

Greetings! I am trying to learn how to translate records on my own but would like to have someone just check my work and make any corrections as I am learning. Thank you! DeMari This is what I think: Death record for Carmina Piscione, she died the 12th of May 1839 in Verzano, she was born in Verzano...
by demari18
11 Feb 2024, 02:08
Topic: Matrimoni, processetti Translation
Replies: 1
Views: 96

Matrimoni, processetti Translation

Greetings, Hoping that someone will be able to look at this record and be able to tell me any important information they can read. I see something about military. These people who are getting married are my husband's great grandparents. Thank you! DeMari https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an...
by demari18
11 Feb 2024, 01:46
Topic: Giacomo Laurenza and Angela Zarone Marriage
Replies: 6
Views: 156

Re: Giacomo Laurenza and Angela Zarone Marriage

Dear mmogno, Thank you ever so much!!! These ancestors have been such a huge road block in my research. I hope you realize how delighted I am to have your help to unlock their records and learn more about them. I am feeling more confident that I will be able to find my husband's grandfather's birth ...
by demari18
10 Feb 2024, 21:21

Thank you Tessa, Do you know where I can find records for Verzano? Right now I'm searching for the documents that were presented when the couple registered to be married. I am looking through the Matrimoni, processetti for Caserta. Hopefully I can find the records which would have more info. Thank y...
by demari18
10 Feb 2024, 18:38

OH!!! Thank you so much! I have been looking for records regarding these people, my husband's great grandparents. Sadly in 2013 my husband and I were visiting relatives on the other side of his family and a cousin lived with her husband in Versano. Little did we know how close we were. Thank you aga...
by demari18
10 Feb 2024, 18:04

Giacomo Laurenza and Angela Zarone Marriage

Greeting! Seeking help with the translation of a marriage record! Any help is most appreciated!!!!!

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 85/5gezyzw
Marriage.png
by demari18
04 Jul 2023, 13:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Record Help
Replies: 4
Views: 205

Re: Birth Record Help

Thank you very much!!!!! DeMari
by demari18
04 Jul 2023, 02:22
Topic: Birth Record Help
Replies: 4
Views: 205

Birth Record Help

Greetings! I found a birth record and need some help please. I have the date, 1 Sept 1817 and the place Scanno. I can see the name Pietro Garofoli but I'm not sure who the record is for. Is it for Pietro's son Egidio? Is there any other important info written in the record? Thank you! DeMari https:/...
by demari18
02 Jul 2023, 16:59
Topic: Marriage Record Translation
Replies: 1
Views: 157

Marriage Record Translation

Greetings, I believe that I have found the marriage record for Angelo Celitti and Antonina Colarossi in Scanno, Italy on 15 August 1813. I hoping that someone with translate the record to give me the important information the record might hold. Thank you, DeMari https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/...
by demari18
01 Jul 2023, 21:28
Topic: Garofoli Ancestors
Replies: 3
Views: 485

Re: Garofoli Ancestors

Dear Tessa, Thank you ever so much!!!! What a great deal of family information and taking me back two more generations! Again thank you! DeMari
by demari18
29 Jun 2023, 23:10
Topic: Garofoli Ancestors
Replies: 3
Views: 485

Garofoli Ancestors

Greetings! I am doing research on Pietro Garofoli who I have information from his passenger record that he came from Castrovalva, Italy. I have a date of 1864 for his birth and was able to see birth records on Family Search for 1864 and 1865 but did not see him listed. He married Francesca Giansanti...
by demari18
15 Feb 2023, 16:25
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Passenger List US to Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 577

Re: Passenger List US to Italy

Thank you! I will check again which is always best! DeMari
by demari18
01 Feb 2023, 13:42

Re: Passenger List US to Italy

I do not have her passport application but that gives me a place to look that I hadn't thought about. Thank you very much! DeMari
by demari18
31 Jan 2023, 20:05

Passenger List US to Italy

Greetings, I am researching my husband's aunt, Maria Santa Liberatore and recently found her birth record that she was born in Providence, RI. I knew her and she spoke broken English so I always thought she was born in Italy. Seems she was born in 1904 to Bernardino Liberatore and Regina DiTomasa an...