Search found 6 matches

by Berarducci
21 Feb 2014, 05:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Limosano or Rocca Pia
Replies: 13
Views: 3299

Re: Limosano or Rocca Pia

Hi Will, I'll let you know what I find....I take it you don't live in Italy. I am heading to Italy in 3 weeks.
by Berarducci
24 Jan 2014, 06:14

Would like to thank everyone for all the amazing information that you have provided me...that much more excited to get to italy to find out more. Grazie Debbie Henderson (Berarducci)
by Berarducci
22 Jan 2014, 16:04

I do not have their birth records. Is there a registrar office that would have access to these?
Thanks for the information
Debbie
by Berarducci
22 Jan 2014, 05:41

Limosano or Rocca Pia

I am travelling to limosano and to rocca pia in March of 2014. I am visiting the birth places of my great grandparents. My great grandmother Filomenia Minotti was born in limosano March 16, 1880. Her mothers name was Maria and father was James Minotti. She married my great grandfather Antonio Berard...
by Berarducci
25 Apr 2012, 16:27
Topic: Information on Berarducci family
Replies: 7
Views: 1206

Re: Information on Berarducci family

Thank you Laura for this information. This is the most information I have been able to aquire. My Dad passed away many years ago as well as his parents and they were all very quite about family. This is so exciting as I am going to Italy next Spring. Thanks again :)
by Berarducci
25 Apr 2012, 04:53
Topic: Information on Berarducci family
Replies: 7
Views: 1206

Information on Berarducci family

Looking for information on Anthony Berarducci and Philomena Minotta . They were my great Granparents. They immigrated to Canada in late 1800 or early 1900's. They lived in Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada until they passed away. The only information is that they were from the Campobasso area. An...