Only have a date of birth for Nicola Pacitto of 1868
by lawrencepoole
04 May 2012, 10:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rosa Pacitto
Replies: 9
Views: 2186

Re: Rosa Pacitto

Hi Jamie.I think youre right but we're trying to find a marriage certificate and we think they were married at SAN ANDONINO.We're also trying to find what ALESSANDRA VARLESE maiden name was because she was married to my Great grandad FRANCESCO VARLESE before her marriage to NICOLA PACITTO.
by lawrencepoole
04 May 2012, 10:07
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Is there such a place
Replies: 1
Views: 868

Is there such a place

Looking to research a town or village called SAN ANTONITA i think thats how its pronounced or spelt somewhere near CASSINO.
by lawrencepoole
02 May 2012, 10:24
Topic: Rosa Pacitto
Replies: 9
Views: 2186

Rosa Pacitto

Can anyone supply me with a copy a birth certificate and marriage cert for Rosa Villa Nee Pacitto.Married in Middlesbrough 1938 to Santo Villa.Father Was Nicola Pacitto Mother was Crocifissa Vetesse.Think she was my grandmothers [Annatonia Tortolano nee Varlese of 19 Percy St] step sister.
by lawrencepoole
01 May 2012, 10:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Can't find any information
Replies: 5
Views: 1837

Re: Can't find any information

Hi Ann.I thought registration of births at local level were also recorded at Caserta State Archive and that the local records were lost during the bombings.I know they were born in Cassino.I know the year and the names of their parents except my grandfathers mother.Any info would be great.Thanks Law...
by lawrencepoole
27 Apr 2012, 23:21
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Can't find any information
Replies: 5
Views: 1837

Can't find any information

Looking for any information on a Guiseppe Tortolano And Annatonia Varlese my grandparents from Cassino.Arrived in the UK around 1900's.They were married in Middlesbrough Yorkshire 1911.Can't find any arrival lists from Europe.Where do i look for birth certs for them in Italy.Any help Or documents wo...
by lawrencepoole
27 Apr 2012, 22:29
Topic: Please post an Ancestry file?
Replies: 3
Views: 830

Re: Please post an Ancestry file?

Hi Jamie.I Have A Copy Of The document you require.I'm originally from Middlesbrough but now live in Oldham.My grandparents were Guiseppe Tortolano And Annatonia Varlese from Cassino Italy.They married in 1911.My granddad was lost at sea aboard the Arandora Star 1940.The census you're on about is fo...