Search found 5 matches

by ecerano
18 Nov 2013, 21:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Battitori Marchiori Buffi Bellini Sauda Matelli Leonardi
Replies: 11
Views: 8288

Re: Battitori Marchiori Buffi Bellini Sauda Matelli Leonardi

Just got an email from Mariella Buffi from Saone. She said that her mother Periena Marchiori Buffi remembers Battitori and Marchiori immigrating from Saone to Pennsylvania. The other names in my family are Emilio Cerana married Angelina Fusari (paternal grandmother). My mother's family was from Ladr...
by ecerano
14 Nov 2013, 19:59

My father Alesandro Cerana was born in Saone Italy in 1911. He married Elizabeth Baccoli in 1938. The last name was changed from Cerana to Cerano some time in the 1920s. They had four children, Diane Cerano Higgins, Daniel Cerano James Cerano and me Elmer Cerano. Are we related and do I have additio...
by ecerano
14 Nov 2013, 19:43

My father Alesandro Cerana was born in Saone Italy in 1911. He married Elizabeth Baccoli in 1938. The last name was changed from Cerana to Cerano some time in the 1920s. They had four children, Diane Cerano Higgins, Daniel Cerano James Cerano and me Elmer Cerano. Are we related and do I have additio...
by ecerano
28 Apr 2012, 22:07

I am also looking for historical information about Emil Cerana. My father, Alessandro Cerano came to the USA in 1920 with his mother, Angelina Fusari Cerana, His father, Sister Assesandra and brother Renaldo. Emil worked in the coal mines in Pennsylvania and would return to Italy every few years. He...
by ecerano
28 Apr 2012, 03:13

I am not really sure how this works but my father Alessandro Cerana was born in Saone Italy on May 7, 1911. His mother was Angellina Fusari Cerano and his Father was Emil Cerana. My father's first cousin was Marietta (not sure of her maden name) but she married and had a son Falici Buffi, He and his...