Search found 8 matches

by dutchess
22 Feb 2003, 18:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: search for ancestors
Replies: 6
Views: 7380

search for ancestors

Peter, <BR>Thank you for the insight. She died before 1963 but with your suggestion we have located the place where we can find her marriage certificate to Jacobell and her death record(maybe). <BR>The information you gave us will help us to determine city in Sicily and maiden name. <BR>Thank you so...
by dutchess
22 Feb 2003, 17:50

search for ancestors

Peter, thank you. I didnt mean to put you out on this but i could not figure out how to get back to my original query. <BR>Unfortunately i do not know the town that she came from. We are at a loss on that end of this search. <BR>We really do not even know her maiden name as it is spelled several dif...
by dutchess
22 Feb 2003, 16:56
Topic: Italian Documents
Replies: 4
Views: 4402

Italian Documents

I just wanted to thank you again for all your help. It is nice to be able to go to a site and ask a question and get some good information.
<BR>Have a great day.
by dutchess
22 Feb 2003, 16:39

Italian Documents

Thank you for the information.
<BR>by the way, in conversing with edmondo, he told me that this site is meant to join people with the same interest for Italian Genealogy so they can answer each others questions, so anything i might find could be of interest to someone else, who knows.
by dutchess
22 Feb 2003, 05:32

Italian Documents

Well then i guess my grandfather was wrong when he told my mother that the languages varied from region to region! <BR>What site do i go to to get the documents i need for Sicily? <BR>The information i was going to share was going to be that of names and dates, in an attempt to help others that migh...
by dutchess
22 Feb 2003, 02:56
Topic: repeat question
Replies: 2
Views: 3152

repeat question

I am sorry to repeat this question but i didnt check in in the past two days. <BR>I need to know where to look for documents for Sicily to obtain records for my great grandmother. I appreciate your patience in having to answer this question again. <BR>As i stated in my first query i believe the dial...
by dutchess
21 Feb 2003, 03:19
Topic: Italian surnames
Views: 5133

Italian surnames

I visited this site before looking for information on the name Piscioneri <BR>I was able to find document to send to Calabria to find out more. <BR>Now i need help being able to locate documents to send to Sicily. <BR>I know the dialects are Different from each region to the next in Italy and i figu...
by dutchess
17 Feb 2003, 04:19

search for ancestors

Forgive me i am new to this site and don\'t know all the Icons to check. <BR>I am looking for documentationof my ancestors in Italy. My grandfathers name was Guisepe Piscioneri who was born in Caulonia Reggio di calcbria on 12 dec. 1898. I do not have his parents names or grandparents names, this is...