Search found 9 matches

by Psychoticprof
17 Sep 2012, 03:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Paone near Catanzaro
Replies: 3
Views: 1492

Re: Paone near Catanzaro

I've had a reply from Gagliano and it confirms the relatives are there and have a definitive history.

Should you find additional info, please let me know. And thanks so much for looking.

Best,

Prof. D.
by Psychoticprof
08 Sep 2012, 15:46
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Circello Benevento Campania
Replies: 2
Views: 2183

Re: Circello Benevento Campania

Thanks so much. I have access to a website (http://webtranslation.paralink.com/) that translates languages quite accurately. Feel free to share the link (above.)

Best,

Prof. D.
by Psychoticprof
08 Sep 2012, 15:39
Topic: Barone, DeSimone or Gigante
Replies: 5
Views: 1536

Re: Barone, DeSimone or Gigante

I have an LDS center near here so I will visit them shortly. I have the U.S. info on Alfansina and Alberto (immigration dates, census records, etc.) My concern was documentation. Do I go through the town they were born in or is their some regional authority? Is it the church or some secular record s...
by Psychoticprof
07 Sep 2012, 05:49
Topic: Barone, DeSimone or Gigante
Replies: 5
Views: 1536

Barone, DeSimone or Gigante

Looking for Barone, DeSimone or Gigante from Circello. Also, do I contact the Church or is their an authority for birth records?

Thx in advance
by Psychoticprof
07 Sep 2012, 05:49
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Circello Benevento Campania
Replies: 2
Views: 2183

Circello Benevento Campania

Looking for Barone, DeSimone or Gigante from Circello. Also, do I contact the Church or is their an authority for birth records?

Thx in advance
by Psychoticprof
17 Aug 2012, 03:39
Topic: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula
Replies: 24
Views: 12376

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Nicole,

I would like to see images of Cavalluzzi, Savino and Volpe.

Between you and Valarie, I have literally tripled my (previously) insufficient data.

Thx again, in advance.

A.J.
by Psychoticprof
14 Aug 2012, 04:54
Topic: Paone near Catanzaro
Replies: 3
Views: 1492

Paone near Catanzaro

I had such a great response from vj (thanks again) that my wife wants me to try to find her father's family. Problem is, she isn't sure of anything, names/places/dates except for her father, Tomasso Paone, born about 1912. He had a sister, Concetta (who married a Salvatore Damiano) and a brother, Be...
by Psychoticprof
03 Aug 2012, 19:51
Topic: DeSimone and Barone Families from Napoli
Replies: 15
Views: 5778

Re: DeSimone and Barone Families from Napoli

My God. So much info and so quickly. Vj, so many thanks. You've given me miles to cover. I knew of the D'Agostino relations but never knew HOW. If you watch old movies, you'll see "Art Director: Albert S. D'Agostino" on both Republic and RKO movies. Couldn't understand why all the old Holl...
by Psychoticprof
03 Aug 2012, 00:31
Topic: DeSimone and Barone Families from Napoli
Replies: 15
Views: 5778

DeSimone and Barone Families from Napoli

Alberto DeSimone came here from Naples in January, 1905 at 19 yrs. with his mother, brother, sister and step brother (No names) to his Uncle Giordanno in New York, NY. Alfansina (or Maria, depending) Barone came here in 1913 from a "small mountain town? possibly with her sisters. She married Al...