Search found 5 matches

by cmwcalliano
06 Oct 2012, 21:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Lone Ranger needs help with Checklist
Replies: 6
Views: 2121

Re: Lone Ranger needs help with Checklist

Well, I had my appointment and my application has been accepted. Now must wait for the registration of the Comune before getting my letter.
by cmwcalliano
21 Jul 2012, 01:06

I am writing to the county courts for a certified Declaration of Intention. This is my third attempt, and they keep sending me simple copies. They like to cash my checks though! Prompty, too!! Sometimes I think it is easier for others that they simply get naturalization records than proving that the...
by cmwcalliano
18 Jul 2012, 20:09

I just talked to Gloria at NARA in California and she said that while she has done a lot of those kind of letter for US/IT citizenship seekers and hasn't had any problems!!!
by cmwcalliano
18 Jul 2012, 04:54

Thanks ktpoloni for your response! Does your SF NARA have any special certifications at all? Mine is simply by the researcher on letterhead, Gloria XXXXX. I am also worried about the lack of certification on the declaration of intention. The last two documents. Perhaps I should contact Sig. Cei agai...
by cmwcalliano
14 Jul 2012, 08:26

Lone Ranger needs help with Checklist

I hate asking for help, but becoming an Italian is so important to me. I feel the application time is near, so could anyone verify what I have for me? I employed an agency to help for $300, but they kept saying they couldn't find the documents. I can read and write Italian, but I lack confidence in ...